TH Seeeds ( are their regular beans ok)

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SnS

From Thseeds I'm running Bubblegum , Heavy Duty Fruity , Sage n Sour and love all three.
I started like 15 of each and got a good mom out of all.
Got the Mk ultra , Kushsage , da purps on deck also right from the man

i would love to see some sage n sour pics if you have any. i just finished up a sage n sour grow and curing it now.

K

KrazyDan

i would love to see some sage n sour pics if you have any. i just finished up a sage n sour grow and curing it now.

My camera sucks but I'll see what I can do. From looking at your pics and talking to Adam ,the sativia dominant pheno you got is a keeper...just let it go to 65 days and the calyxes really chunk up. I got one kinda like yours that I kept as well as a really funky single cola plant that came out like ....Sour afgani i guess .....it's in reveg now but as soon as I can I'll get it back into the mix. It would rock a sog setup. I have to say the SnS is a new fav...for now...tune in next batch of seeds popped lol.

KD

K

KrazyDan

SnS cured and smells/tastes smooth , seems to be like a light sage with a cool sour twist...I keep coming upstairs and forgetting why so I guess it works good :) The rest of my stuff got seeded and put through other various stress induced BS while I was away for most of the flowering period..(i have a partner and don't even want to discuss it) I honestly haven't been able to provide either optimum growing conditions or drying(until now)...so this next harvest I'll be a better judge , and the one after that will be fully properly lit and vented from start to finish.

KD

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya know ,Ive read a lot threads bashing seed companies that have been in business a long time.I also bought seeds from a company in Amsterdam that advertised a 90% germ ratio.When only two popped,using the same method I have for years,I thought I had joined the ranks of those burned by bad seeds.but I dug them up and paper toweled them and lo and behold....6 more popped.I think we should look at our methods or environments before trashing the seed suppliers.Don't get me wrong....I don't buy seeds from companies without a good track reord,but I avoid most hassles by getting my seeds here.Logic runs a really tight ship and I've been more than pleased.

agreed that the environment/method matters......no difference in opinion there, however a lot of these companies advertise a certain % rate. if they make a statement like that you should get a lil piece of paper or on the company site they should give you directions on how to get that rate guaranteed. also agree that seems to be safe to order seeds from here with that being logic seems to make good choices on the seed stocks offered. i also read that he choices witch he stocks, and wont stock a whole line from someone just because he wants to carry a few of there stains. love that idea. one love ~SMF~

K

KrazyDan

When Wbuz420.com(defunct since 2001) was in full swing Lance and I sent out over 800 seeds(mostly Tony's 96' bubbleberry) as prizes just 10 at a time in 2 yrs....we called it our CD project... we found that in mailing ppl Cd's with seeds in the case instead worked great...or pens in a good envelope..except for the ppl who claimed they wouldn't germinate. We always would resend and except for the usual nuts looking for more freebies...but found a pattern.....some US and UK mail depot's irradiate mail at "low" levels thus sterilizing seeds and supposedly harmful virus/microbes and thus ppl said they got bunk.going back to the early 90's and the explosion of seed banks online ......a lot took review hits that propagated into myths of all sorts about the reliability of these company's...which in turn made Emery millions!....Gotta love the ball's...or eh ball..on that guy cause plain and simply ..he got you seed wherever you were inthe world! Point being the are many variables unknown in this game and sometimes you just cant make people happy and as a race we gravitate toward the negative to create and hold on to groups. But really germination is all in the condition's given...if your using paper towels and things got to wet or to dry...dont bitch...just hope you get a girl out of what you get..my .02 paper towel..moist not folded completely closed just for some air(i have had die off i attribute to lack of air) but just open enough to breath....36 hrs later im' at 80% as long as its over 70 and under 80 degrees.

KD

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
From Thseeds I'm running Bubblegum , Heavy Duty Fruity , Sage n Sour and love all three.
I started like 15 of each and got a good mom out of all.
Got the Mk ultra , Kushsage , da purps on deck also right from the man

Niiice!!!

Tex

K

KrazyDan

Got the whole line now TK if ya want some more let me know!......Hope i didn't miss ya

KD

K

Kaybee

Their regular seeds should be fine. Had success with them for many years. Never tried their feminized nor want to.
One trait from my favorite sage & sour is a trait that comes from the sage, it can cause periods of hot facial flushes. It's the only weed that did that to me. Others would notice it too. It feels like facial energy and sometimes tingling scalp later on.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
thank you for the post i have had sage n sour and wreckage in the freezer for a bit u made my day

IMG 0975
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ok so i had a ten pack of sns and a ten pack of wreckage regulars, i started germ lastnight at 10 pm by 9 tonight i had 6 wreckages pop and 8 sns so i say thats good odds

and a 5 pack of seedism superglue 3 have cracked

IMG 09801
IMG 09821
IMG 09831
another_sellout

another_sellout

I've run Burmese Kush, S.A.G.E. and Mendo Madness with great success. Had a shitty time with The Hog. Popped all 10 and got nothing close to the Hogsbreath I grew up smoking. Also tried a five pack of feminized A-Train. Absolutely the smallest seeds I've ever seen. Four rotted in the shell and the survivor was a male. So, two thirds of my investment with their company was well worth it. I know my standards on The Hog are high, but if you've had the true Carlsbad Hogsbreath phenotype, you've been ruined. As for their A-Train, buying feminized seeds of any sort was my mistake. All that said, the advertising is true. Tight fat resin coated stacks, great bud to leaf ratio, easy to trim, some even easier with a nice leaf yellowing and drop off right at the end of flower. Also, I heard they have a location in Colorado now. Is that true?

I

IronLung D9

Also, I heard they have a location in Colorado now. Is that true?

true! they are up in the fort.. work with the greenest green i believe as an mip. my experiances with THSeeds has been mixed bag also.. tons of differing phenos in the packs

deep buddy

deep buddy

the hog

man thats kinda a bummer bout the hog i was excited to get hogsbreath back even in a hybrid. boots! but i always grab sage trying to find those killer phenos.

W

WeedJay

THSeeds MK Ultra

I bought 2 packs of 10 Feminized MK Ultra seeds an 1 pack of 10 Fem Bermese Kush seeds back in June. I popped all 20 MK's into rapid rooters stright an under a florescent walmart shop light T8 and 13 of em popped up. 1 turned out to be male so I chopped that one up. Out of the last 12, 1 plant has a weird tiger stripe coloration on all of its leaves (yellow and green stripes) which is phuckin weird, but the plant is healthy as the rest of em. I bumped them up to 1 gallon grow bags in raw coco and put em under a sun system 48 T5 light an the bitches took off!!! They all have great big fat leaves an are thriving. I topped them all once so far and they are doing great... 1 phen is a good 10 inchs talled than the rest of em.

I stepped them up again last week into 2 gallon grow bags and added more coco with peralite mixed in and have a 1000w HPS on a light rail above em.... in 2 days they've grown an average of 5 inches in height and are bushy as hell. Only one of the 12 plants is having a rooting problem... I'm not yet sure what the outcome of the taller phen plant will yeild VS the regular bushy ones but it is a good 10 inches taller then the rest. When I clone I'm definitely going to take half of the clones from the tall girl and the rest from the biggest bush bitch thats left. As for the tiger striped one.... im not gunna clone her but its gunna be interesting to so what kinda buds she pops out with.

The Bermese Kush seeds are still in their original package and I'll be putting them in the rapid rooters like I did the MKU when I clone the MKU in September.

I've grown Shoreline, White Rhino, Northern Lights x Cali Big Bud and Skunk 1.... so far the MK Ultra has been the fastest Vegging I've done.... hopefully the bloom will yeild something tasty!!!

I'll be putting some pics up later once I re-size em all for the site....

Cheers!

~WeedJay

R

recreationaluse

the only good luck ive had with th seeds was sage. do not get heavy duty fruity, darkstar, kushage THESE SUCK

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i think there germ rates improved wen they came back to the US.. they are storing them properly.. and it seems that if u get the right phenos THSEEDS are great smokes.. but its all on the environment.. gave a friend a clone of sage and his came out like shit. mine came out amazing. wierd shit there. but anyways.. im about to put in a new order for seeds at attitude for the christmas newyears promo... was wondering does thcfarmer send seeds worldwide.. ? or what... i live in New England... .. up near Vermont. can i order from here or shouold i stick to attitude?

Latest posts

Top Bottom