Thai businessmen get death sentence

• Thread starter thesoftdrugbaron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

:angry:wtf .. for weed ..a plant:angry:

KUALA LUMPUR: Two Thai businessmen were sentenced to death by a High Court here for trafficking in cannabis in 2002.
Justice Mohtarudin Baki said the defence had failed to raise any reasonable doubts into the prosecution’s case.
Masoh Daloh, 35, and Romuelee Yakoh, 46, had claimed trial to trafficking in 34,942gm of cannabis at the Taman Tasik Titiwangsa’s carpark at 12.10am on Feb 20, 2002.
The judge said th
Justice Mohtarudin said the police officer had checked the car and found four compressed slabs of drugs on the back seat of the car, 13 slabs at the back seat’s legroom and 17 slabs in a speaker.
The judge said that the seized 34 compressed slabs of drugs were sent to a chemist in Petaling Jaya for analysis that confirmed it as cannabis.
In delivering his verdict Monday, Justice Mohtarudin said he convicted both under Section 39B of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 and imposed the mandatory death sentence.
Seven prosecution witnesses testified at the trial while the two accused gave evidence during the defence’s case.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I used to travel extensively in that part of the world and I would alwasy trip out on the visitor/customs forms when you fly in......it has like a sword and a gun and say any and all drug offences are sentencible by death....the day I got there on time they executed a guy for bringin herion in by eatin balloons and walkin accross customs, they were tipped off and snagged him at the airport. They found him guilty(caught red handed) and executed him within 24hours.....I was like Daaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn, they don't play at all.

I was in Singapore when Micheal Faye or Fane, the american kid that got popped for vadalism of a motor vehicle and got sentenced to sometinng like 12 whacks with the cane and President Clinton tried to intervien but only managed to get it reduced to 3 or 4 whacks with the cane pole,,,,whack whack....brutal process, if ya ever want to read soem wierd shit, there are books of personal testimonials from the guards that do the canning and they are all into the process, form, back swing, how many steps back is best, the whole nine...i forget what they are called but there are a few...I think there is even some hing level training in the art of the cane....tow the line when your there, not worth the possible down side...

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
When I was in Thailand the big deal was illegal teak wood logging and processing, I can't even imagime what the penalty for an American with drugs would be....especially an American

I spent a few years bouncin around over there, a month or so at a time in Kalamantan goin into the forest in Borneo, been to 100 or so Indonesian islands, Kuala Lampur is killer if your into some trippy Eastern cultures, food and drink and then to the second floor health club for a rub and tug....man I love S.E. Asia pre 9/11...

Tex

Top Bottom