Thank You Capulator!

• Thread starter pushkushglobal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

I finally got to my safe house today to pick up my prize. I was surprised when the package weighed seven pounds! Thanks a lot. Lets see what this stuff can do!

Thank you capulator

Thank you capulator 2

Shamus

Shamus

Yo, I want a dead plant to show up in the mail... Too funny.

Maybe the infirmary can help...
bro i got you, ive been working on a way to vac up medium sized dead plants with a refrigerator box, 3 paper clips, a wooden shoe and plenty of crazy glue. just depends on how dead you want it. ill even send you the old wizard from the movie "the princess and the bride" in the box, to help the plant come back to life

lol im sorry PKglobal, but forreal tho you got an insect issue or just accidentally posted that pic?
"OGbiowar might as well be the old wizard from the princess n the bride, cuz it works wonders."
cap u can use that as a testimonial at any point and time.

PWI - posting while intoxicated.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hahha no I did not ship the dead plant too you fuckers.

And no OG BIOWAR is not good enough to help that sorry looking twig.

@respect thanks for the kind words homie. I am doing 10 kilo buckets now by popular demand.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah man, its been awhile for sure... I don't have any laugh out loud photos on hand but next time I have to leave for too long, next time some shit fails 2 seconds after I walk out the door, some fucking dog runs rampant in the grow, I'm making a thread- maybe 'I GREW THIS' or 'HELP, QUICK, WHAT DOES THIS PLANT NEED'

Hey Cap, whats the price on 10 kil os gonna be?!?

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

Come on you guys don't think a couple bene teas could bring her back? All jokes aside that was a nice house plant for about 8 months.

I've already broke into the root pack as well as the nute pack. The testers are in coco so I expect after a few feeds my roots will be of champion caliber.

Probably wont be as good as some guys here COUGH @Capulator COUGH!! At least not for a while.

PKG

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Come on you guys don't think a couple bene teas could bring her back? All jokes aside that was a nice house plant for about 8 months.

I've already broke into the root pack as well as the nute pack. The testers are in coco so I expect after a few feeds my roots will be of champion caliber.

Probably wont be as good as some guys here COUGH @Capulator COUGH!! At least not for a while.

PKG

Hey bro you don't see me winning any POTMs...

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

@Capulator beneficials puttng in work. Been brewing this for about 12 hours. I really don't know what I'm doing so I used some Root and some Nute with some blackstrap and some Nitrozime and some pondzyme. So far so good I think. If anyone has any imput I'm always open for suggestions!
20140218 151209

ZONER

ZONER

@Capulator beneficials puttng in work. Been brewing this for about 12 hours. I really don't know what I'm doing so I used some Root and some Nute with some blackstrap and some Nitrozime and some pondzyme. So far so good I think. If anyone has any imput I'm always open for suggestions!
View attachment 380406
That looks like the cool mug of Milk Stout I had last night .....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

I was having some lockout issues (reusing coco) and after a few @Capulator teas it appears the issue has been fixed!
20140115 013807

20140301 021413

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I was having some lockout issues (reusing coco) and after a few @Capulator teas it appears the issue has been fixed!
View attachment 386358

View attachment 386361
Caps products will do that. Since I started using them I'm having a hard time timing out my clones for runs. They go into beast mode and just rip through veg. His teas have shaved off some serious veg time so because of that they pay themselves off. Also iv found I don't need to feed as much as before I was brewing teas. All together I'm glad I stepped up and got into it as I'm sure everyone that has tried them feels the same

Top Bottom