Thank You Coupon Code For Massive T Day Savings!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LOL, yeah, I missed it too, was out of town with family. Tried the code yesterday - it's expired :-(
Same here. THEN I got a bad migraine the morning we were supposed to leave, had to stay another day. Such is life.

VERY generous of you, Cap!

suomynona

suomynona

Wanted to say thanks to @Capulator for super speedy shipping as well as giving a nice discount! Much appreciated bro, be well!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hoping mine is on my doorstep today .....got my last order on sat after ordering late Thursday ....your slipping cap :D ......lol
No worries as I didn't need it but had to buy it .....thanks again cap

trippinballz

trippinballz

Touchdown! Was there yesterday according to the email/tracking #.... but the lazy fucks at the PO couldn't seem to toss it in the box til this afternoon(?) :confused:.

Many thanks for the speedy send:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

All the good deal seem 2 happen rite b4 harvest time when im low on ends..

R

rivendell

Hey Cap,obviously you da man! any chance there will be another xmas special going soon? buckets buckets buckets :)

Myco

Myco

Man, I sure fucked up by missing out on this deal. I've been gone for a couple months, I come back to see I missed this?!

I'm jelly. You guys scored, hardstyle. Cap's a good dude for doing that... :cool:

B

Burned Haze

Updates? Ive bought over 200 in past year from you and missed out on the sale :(

God I hate when I miss out on the good sales ;(

S

StringSinger

Hey Cap any other sale coming up? I was out of the loop and ordered the ebay knockoff without realizing it until it was too late. Im one of your original customers from the start.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap any other sale coming up? I was out of the loop and ordered the ebay knockoff without realizing it until it was too late. Im one of your original customers from the start.

the coupon code farmer is always working.

Top Bottom