Thank You Greenpeace! My Gimp will never again...

• Thread starter DoobyScoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DoobyScoo

My Gimp will never again escape while I butt fuck him!
53288929_012164615-1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13686271

Brings a whole new meaning to 'finger cuffs' doesn't it?

Dutch Police: "It's like that movie, 127 hours, we're going to have to cut it off at the elbow."

beezleb878

beezleb878

They should just bring lots and lots of dogs who got to pee by them.

S

SkymasterSmoke

That's pretty damn funny. Just woke and toke so I was like.. the hell finger cuffs but I got you, lmao. Yeah I heard that they're going to start doing that to uncompliant farmers. >_> hahah

beezleb878

beezleb878

Your a fool! What GP does is great we need more people like them in this world

Never said I wasnt a fool but I would not trade my life for yours and I know your the man around here so take that how you will. It is just funny remark and I was commenting on the pic. I was not getting emo over the subject nor do I come here for politics.

Could of been anything where someone was stationary and I would of said that. When things in public are discussed, you have to realize not everyone is interested in the perspective others may be and it is improper to be ill towards those who have different views.

I could give a shit about green peace either way. I have no hate nor love for them and for those who have issue with that. Life goes on, painfully I know but it does and you will live and it will be ok. No matter how I feel or care hehe. Just being a fool. Nothing to see here.

D

DoobyScoo

They have good points every once and awhile.
But I see too much/often these 'pawns' just being used by their superiors...
Really no different than any political organization.

I feel if they focused more on the solutions, instead of attention grabbing stunts, they would be more respected.

Of course without GP, we'd never see how inept the DGSE (Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure) is.

Top Bottom