Thankful to have found the mecca of dank

• Thread starter Dankluver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dankluver

Hello everyone, its an honor and a privelege to now be one with such esteemed breeders and farmers. When everyone thinks of real dank they think of THC Farmer, and real dank is exactly what I'm seeking. Thank you Logic and fellow farmers for allowing me the opportunity to grow with you. I will represent THC Farmer with pride as I further hone my craft.

hubcap

hubcap

welcome dankluver.
youve got no idea....

you should parooze thru and see some of the projects that are being worked on. there is, indeed, some wonderful talent here. we all learn from em daily.

welcome aboard.

-cap

B

bdawgburner

Welcome dankluver. This is definitely the place to be for the dank.

S

sativaone

yes, i too am honored to be amongst such esteemed farmers. i am new and have alot to learn. thank u for the opportunity. regards

Loran

Loran

Welcome to the farm. I've been growing longer than alot of you have been alive. The only time you don't learn from a grow is when you're not paying attention. Grow On! LPR, Loran

M

MikeyChem

Hello everyone, its an honor and a privelege to now be one with such esteemed breeders and farmers. When everyone thinks of real dank they think of THC Farmer, and real dank is exactly what I'm seeking. Thank you Logic and fellow farmers for allowing me the opportunity to grow with you. I will represent THC Farmer with pride as I further hone my craft.

i feel the same way..

R

Radio_Dread

welcome dude, enjoy your stay here, you will find out that this is a very welcoming place and you can gain/share tons of knowledge.

RD

D

Dankluver

Thanks to all of my fellow farmers and I will definitely make the most of my stay here. Thanks again.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the Farm. You just made the best move you could make in furthering your education. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom