Thanks Cap!!

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Another very happy customer here! I purchased 16 ounces of all 3 packs and plan on keeping my results posted here! I def have gnats and possibly still RA's AFTER 10 grams per gallon of Met52, so I'll let ya guys know in a week or so how thi gs are going! Thanks again for the great customer service and prompt shipping!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

I'm in the same boat as Surfr here just got my package and will start brewing tea next. Got the met52 in RAs are in check for now. Trying to knock out the gnats. Other than that its all green.

B

biggs

good luck with it surfr mate, keep us posted on the results bro.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Ok let me first say Met52 does not work. Period.

Caps packs? Working like a charm! I gave my plants their second watering with all 3 packs and you could literally see DOZENS of RA's crawling out of the soil and out of the pot. They wanted nothing to do with the soil anymore. This stuff is awesome bro! Thank you times a million for bringing these to the public. I am going to be ordering 3 more pounds of all 3 very soon. So stoked.

Everyone should be using these!!!

Dollar

Dollar

Same thing here. I have been purchasing caps packs like crazy. I put in the tea every 3 days in my RDWC and there is not one root aphid on the roots I can see that are submerged in water. I do see the flyers and root aphids coming out the top of the net pots. They avoid the tea water like the plague. So they are able to still colonize as long as they stay above the water line. They think they are so smart, wrong. I put in a top drip through the net pots in three zones and nothing so far after 3 weeks in those zones. The 1 zone I did not implement a top drip has them but not on the roots I can see below the net pot. I`m going to install a drip in that zone as well. I do have to say that the plants in the zone with RA`s in the net pots look fantastic. You would never know they were there if you looked at the plants. I hope others find out about these packs, the shit works against RA`s! I could never thank CAP enough, saved my grow. THANK YOU CAP!!!!!!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Same thing here. I have been purchasing caps packs like crazy. I put in the tea every 3 days in my RDWC and there is not one root aphid on the roots I can see that are submerged in water. I do see the flyers and root aphids coming out the top of the net pots. They avoid the tea water like the plague. So they are able to still colonize as long as they stay above the water line. They think they are so smart, wrong. I put in a top drip through the net pots in three zones and nothing so far after 3 weeks in those zones. The 1 zone I did not implement a top drip has them but not on the roots I can see below the net pot. I`m going to install a drip in that zone as well. I do have to say that the plants in the zone with RA`s in the net pots look fantastic. You would never know they were there if you looked at the plants. I hope others find out about these packs, the shit works against RA`s! I could never thank CAP enough, saved my grow. THANK YOU CAP!!!!!!!

You're welcome homie!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom