Thanks everyone!

• Thread starter StonedPngwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedPngwin

StonedPngwin

Thanks to you guys I think I've finally got my process down. I did two runs this week, both turned out phenomenal. The blue and white dish was made with PK, and the rasta colored dish was made with blueberry. I honestly think this would have taken me loads longer to figure out had I not had you guys to bounce ideas back and forth.

Thanks everyone
Thanks everyone 2
Thanks everyone 3
Pisces

Pisces

I wouldn't necessarily say you got your "process" down quite yet…. but it looks like it's def. getting there.

My advice……. Slabs are way easier to work with when flattened out as thin as possible.

Good luck on future runs….

StonedPngwin

StonedPngwin

I do such small runs I'd probably not even consider what is collected a "slab" lol. But yea while purging I keep it as thin as possible. And agreed, something like this you'll learn something new just about every run. I'm getting there tho!

Pisces

Pisces

it's not the size that matters…….. lol……...it's how you work it!

Are you using a Vac & Chamber to purge or the slow & steady method?

StonedPngwin

StonedPngwin

Slow and steady. My extraction tube fits a quad, so i only end up with about a gram to purge. 3 hours or so at 115 and its done reacting. Eventually I'd like to get a small vac and chamber. I've done a couple of iso runs as well, so easy but I don't really like the consistency of the product that's produced. Makes me feel like I'm smoking tar or really really really good resin lol. Here's a glob I made with iso and a half ounce of stems lol

WP 20140909 003
Top Bottom