Thanks Farm Fam!!

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that chimed in and helped me along the past 4 months on my first grow. I'm happy to say it was a big success and my yield was more than I had hoped for from the start. It would definitely not have been possible without the fine folks on this forum, and even if you never replied to me directly, you probably had a hand in my successful first run. There is so much great information on this site and I tried to digest as much of it as I could.

I'm really excited to start my second grow, as I've thrown out the bottled nutes, built my own super soil (using my own compost, but store bought EWC....that will change as I now have a worm bin rocking in the garage) and will be feeding only AACTS, guano teas if they need it, and some foliar feeding.

I've also learned that good genetics are worth the money. When I first joined this site I couldn't believe the prices of seeds here when you could get seeds from Nirvana or or other big places for half the price....Now I think of it like getting a great steak vs. a mediocre one.

I've got 6 beans a few inches out of the soil already, and I'm hoping to get some serious fire....all from the Nspecta, 2 each of Purple Dogbud, Violet Flame and 3 Queens. So thanks again everyone, you are all awesome, and I can't wait to pass on what little knowledge I have, and to learn much much more. Oh, and since this is my first organic grow, I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty more questions from me in the near future :p

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I just joined and started posting. I should have started sooner. Lots of great info and cool ass people.

Top Bottom