Thanks Sannie!

• Thread starter Smokin Tree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smokin Tree

Just wanted to say thanks Sannie! Ordered some herijuana ibl on a Monday and got it the next Monday plus some El monstre freebies.
Fast service, good prices, great communication about order status and some nice freebies!

Question for anyone who knows....the el monstre says its jackberry X Blue kronic, I was able to find info on the jackberry cross but what is blue kronic?

S

Smokin Tree

Ah sweet, thank you for the link, blue kronic sounds pretty kickin

Z

Zissou Intern

does anyone know if sannies heri does any purplin???

coulda swore i saw some original cuts do this???

S

Smokin Tree

no crushed ones here, was packaged pretty well and didnt look like it got very roughed up.

C

cr1ppler

Cool. I had at least one crushed from each pack, but at least i still got 18 chocolate rain and 17/18 herijuana (1 is cracked just a hair, but still may be good). I ordered 2 packs of each - had it not been for sannie overpacking the heri, I would have faired much worse. All the el mostre freebies were ok so I'm hoping they make up for the lost ones.

Overall, I was super impressed by the delivery speed, just looks like I had bad luck with the handling.

Z

Zissou Intern

yeah that sucks.

cant be blamed on sannie, but the postal service!

got some beans from him about a month ago... all were awesome, dark, healthy beans. cant wait to pop em!

S

sannie

It can happen the heri start to shoot some colors in the leafs, but most of the times it is because colder temps.

greetz sannie

does anyone know if sannies heri does any purplin???

coulda swore i saw some original cuts do this???

C

cr1ppler

Sannie offered a free pack of Heri with my next order to make up for the crushed beans. Now that's service! I understand this happened in the mail and is beyond control, but he made it more than right regardless. Top notch.

N

norcalsteve

ordered some ko and extrema that got poached by customs......bastards. sannie re-sent the order the next day! came in a week later.....sannie, you rock!!! the best customer service i've had, anywhere. got my business for life!
:afroweed:

R

RMCG

Damn.

Had other things snagged by customs, but no seeds yet <knock on wood>.

Awesome Service indeed!

Z

Zissou Intern

yeah man just so ya'll know i had my shit jacked TWICE and so sannie went super stealth and still sent freebies. man of his word diggin it.

rmcg - you lucky dog. under 20 shipments had 5 poached.

an fuckn dr greenthumb wouldnt send them again. "hey i just want you to have 200$" asshole.

Top Bottom