Thanks

• Thread starter dmw918
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dmw918

dmw918

As you can tell I'm New Member, just want to thank everyone who owns maintains and contributes to websites like this that store volumes of knowledge for me to consume which would have otherwise been unknown.

I just recently gained my ability to smoke again after having court mandated UA's and being incarcerated for Methamphetamine. In 2005 I was put on probation for Meth poss. and started my UA's and my downward spiral of meth abuse. Not being able to smoke MJ due to the UA's I increased my meth use 10 fold as it is water soluble and stays in your system for 3-5 days so I could easily pass UA's.. Fast forward thru the life of true crime and bottom barrel lifeforms to March 3, 2009 no more UA's and the ability smoke MJ once again which is a true blessing as I have been able to put a 15 year meth disease into a remission. Not only does the MJ curb my meth cravings but also puts my mind in a calm state. I have started my first grow and with information available along with superb genetics I look forward to bountiful harvest...

W

waccabacca

Hi dmw, well it sounds like you've had some good times, and some really SHITE times. But you seem to be doing the right thing now. What herb you growing? once you get a grow report going give me a shout and i'll tune in to seewhat your upto. Good luck, and happy farming.

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm dmw918!!......:smiley_joint:.....~ogr

dmw918

dmw918

I appreciate the welcome... And speaking of superb genetics ograskal yours Sir are the ones I am trying to obtain...

P

Papa_kush

Glad to hear you've got your life back on track bro! good for you...I have found that MJ has helped steer me away from recreational drug use...I definitely feel a little better now and realize the damage other drugs have done to my body...That ima have to live my life with...Just think MJ is a much safer, healthier alternative to pills/hard drugs/alcohol.....
Anyways, WELCOME to the farm bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom