Thanks

• Thread starter Kaiser Sose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Just wanted to say Thanks to Alfonso for his hospitality yesterday.

Have met some really cool new friends here on THC Farmer which I also have met a couple in person....

Really good people around these parts!

:bow

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

cant wait

Looking at some property in Edgewood or Alb.. Hope to have my PPL by Christmas. It definately will be snowing in the mountains in 2012.........

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Welcome to The 'Burque...

Good luck with getting it quick... Took me 73 days, countless calls and a trip to SF

A

alfonso2002

Mr_rodzilla nice to hear you are about to get your card. Have you sent the paper work in? Will this be your first grow? Do you have any experience at growing? No I'm NOT an investigator. Just like to know where you are coming from. Nice to have you here.

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Mr_rodzilla nice to hear you are about to get your card. Have you sent the paper work in? Will this be your first grow? Do you have any experience at growing? No I'm NOT an investigator. Just like to know where you are coming from. Nice to have you here.

I've got skills ---lol, but I have never had the luxury of being compliant. Moved from NM years ago -- before the PPL days. Just decided to return and kick my boots up a while. Glad to meet you!

Kaiser Sose

Kaiser Sose

Ok I know this is a reoccurring theme for me... But I am EXCITED!!! In about a half hour I am going to pick up 4 pretty little females. They will reside at my place for the next 10 weeks or so at which time I will pull them from their nice comfy beds, dry them and add a bite of fire to them... I will be starting a grow journal and will post a link to it shortly.
I am starting with four clones and will add 4 every 2-3 weeks until I reach my 16 limit.

And Away We Go!!!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Wow ---- Im stoked for you. I cant wait to be in your shoes ------- I'll be watching bro.............

Latest posts

Top Bottom