Thanksgiving Day Sale !

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
As per tradition, OG Biowar (aka caps bennies) will be having a Thanksgiving sale on Thanksgiving day again this year (sale starts at 1201 am on the 24th and ends at midnight same day) . The coupon code will be "stuffing", which is different from the IG sale code. It's my way of saying thanks to the farm, since this is where Caps Bennies started off 5 years ago (crazy, right?) Dont ask how muchoff you will be getting, it's always a lot and it will be a surprise.

Anyway, Thanksgiving day, coupon code "stuffing", and have a wonderful holiday with your family and loved ones.

www.ogbiowar.com

On the checkout page there is a spot to enter a coupon code if you look for it.

Sincerely,

Cap

B

Bogart Tasty

Holy shit amazing deal been wanting to try these thanks cap!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
bumpity bump and happy thanksgiving. 5 hours left to take advantage.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I already have full packs so I bought some for a friend. Thanks Cap!!

CaliShark

CaliShark

I was reminded on IG of the sale. Put my order in with the IG code, got the 50% off which is very generous of you. Then I thought "bet cap gave the farm a better deal." Came here and looked sure enough you did. Thanks for everything cap, really appreciate the hookup!

You've come a long way brother, I remember buying from you when you first started and it came in a plastic ziploc! @Capulator

masshole61

masshole61

Cap,
Thanks for the early Christmas present. When I applied the coupon code I it was a mistake! Very generous of you!
Enjoy the holidays!,,

Haricot Vert

Haricot Vert

Shit! Just found out about this. Well I'll be adding you on instagram for the next opportunity.

B

bedo

Thank you very much Cap! Waited all year and just got a Cheshire grin going since I actually 'membered!

Top Bottom