Thanksgiving Take A Day And Breathe

• Thread starter velocity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
velocity

velocity

On the nite before the infamous day to pig out and stuff yourself rotten be sure and take a few minutes and breathe.

Holidays are stressfull. You may have a very comfortable life, you maybe on the edge of loosing everything. You may have to be near people you rather not be around.

Happy thanksgiving to all

Enjoy some dabs or dank and try to breathe easy 1 day. Lord knows i need all the help i can get, I am very trying times, but following the advice of my elders to try and breathe easy tommorow.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I say make brownies, don't tell nobody, quietly slide them up on the table and leave.. come back in 2 hrs and I promise it will be the funniest Thanksgiving you ever had......

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I say make brownies, don't tell nobody, quietly slide them up on the table and leave.. come back in 2 hrs and I promise it will be the funniest Thanksgiving you ever had......
Yea till my great grandmother gets the Munchies and eats wayyyy too much pair causing her glucose lvls to skyrocket to the point where she explodes Lol.
Hope everyone has a good time I myself just enjoyed a couples massage with the wife and got most of my prep done for tomorrow

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'm baked and fat already lol. Couldn't gain a lb of fat if. My life depended on it in my 20's, now nearing my mid 30's I'm 6 lb.s over my normal weight before thanks giving.
What sucks it all goes to my belly, chicken legs with s pot belly fuck getting on the spin bike

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm baked and fat already lol. Couldn't gain a lb of fat if. My life depended on it in my 20's, now nearing my mid 30's I'm 6 lb.s over my normal weight before thanks giving.
What sucks it all goes to my belly, chicken legs with s pot belly fuck getting on the spin bike
Yea till my great grandmother gets the Munchies and eats wayyyy too much pair causing her glucose lvls to skyrocket to the point where she explodes Lol.
Hope everyone has a good time I myself just enjoyed a couples massage with the wife and got most of my prep done for tomorrow
On second thoughts maybe that was a stoner thought. Way to snap us out of it :)

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Was praying to spend today with my daughter and family. And no one called. Might go hit up the restaurant in town for their turkey dinner......or I'll just get high and go to bed.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey if it's of any consolation, I'm thinking the same thing.... but to be honest, I got burnt out on all that family gathering make everything perfect type shit where half the time you got to be in the same room as someone you can't stand... So be at peace.. You got us!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey if it's of any consolation, I'm thinking the same thing.... but to be honest, I got burnt out on all that family gathering make everything perfect type shit where half the time you got to be in the same room as someone you can't stand... So be at peace.. You got us!
I know we ain't much but a rag tag group of inventors, engineers, and dreamers.. but hey, I wouldn't want no other kind of friends. Most even have morals here :)

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Yea it's just my daughter, I missed her first thanksgiving because I was in the psych hospital and her dad didn't bring her to see me now I missed this one. But whatcha gunna do. I get her for Christmas!!, and I'll have a couple of my brothers coming to stay at the farm, and my girlfriend will be back home. Onward and upward! Hope y'all don't get too fat on this day of feasting.

Top Bottom