THC and depresion/anxiety PTSD

• Thread starter Gnostic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gnostic

I along with my physical ailments have PTSD w/ severe depression and I compensate in a work environment. Long to short I work I want to Kill My self. Hell Most of the last 20 yrs wanted to. Been smoking 3 mo., (legally), have lost 40lbs still have 100 to go and feel not only physically great but mentally to. amount consumed to date 16 grams total, soapstone pipe from my previous incarnation. comments :):) anyone out there with similar experience....... As a early teen I smoked large quantities of real good mid-michigan weed

O

oxman

I used to smoke a lot of weed in High school.
Northern Michigan. Mostly Mexi narco brick shit.
Took a few years off. and then recently became a patient ( 2 years. )
and have been growing my own.

My Card is for chronic pain.
I am an artist, and using brushes the way I do has caused huge knotted muscles that never release.
i have issues with depression and OCD. and Marijuana has helped both.
I have smoked maybe 30 strains in the past year, and have found they all have drastically different effects on my syptoms.

You will want to experiment with many different strains to find something thats just right for you.
I have found that smoking less than I would normally, gives a better sense of what a particular strain has involved in it.

S

StrikeitRich

I would say,

Keep rocking.

Just watch what u take as far as any meds other than medimary and other herbal/natural remadies or methods(weightmanagment) due to posible sideffects or counteractions.

If its all natural, normally ur good, it just gets interesting when u add med mary into any other Psych med treatment or other Uptakeinhibiter or activator.

Method may seem normal, but we are speaking hypothetical or single gestimations status, correct?

If not what did incarnate from or too? Just curious? not being a dick.

Peace,
S i R

N

norm

Hang in there. You have a lot more people that care about you then you may think. Suicide is an oxymorOn. It doesn't hurt you, just the people that love you. It's never an option. Life is really good, but perception is reality and it's up to you to make your life an enjoyable one.... No substance or person can do it for you. If only my buddy would have reached out to me I would have told him the same thing. He didn't make it through

Hope you fell better man

Latest posts

Top Bottom