THC breath strips have arrived & they're amazing

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Source:

Med-strips are like the Listerine breath strips you buy at the supermarket, except that each one of these comes loaded with 625mg of wonderful THC. The label claims these strips will be effective, discreet and convenient and Med-Strips deliver big-time.

Here is the breakdown:

Purchased in West Los Angeles, California
Cost: $10/ea. Or three 2-packs for $50.
Flavors available: Mint and Cinnamon
THC Content: 625mg per strip (a 45x sucker is 600mg)

The ups: Smoke free, could not be more convenient or discreet, actually packs a punch (especially if you take two at a time), excellent for the purse or wallet for those emergency times when you must get medicated

The downs: These are a little thicker than Listerine strips. When they dissolve, they turn into a little glob of goo in your mouth. That’s not so nice. Also, some might not like them because they abandon the natural wholeness of dried cannabis.

The rest: The taste is decent and about what you might expect. Like putting a nugget in a wad of spearmint gum and chewing it.

Overall, I loved Med-Strips and will be buying them again. If you are sick, these are quite a find.

E

edelephant

DNA and some Dispensary from SoCal had something similar to this at the Cannabis Cup. It was an alcohol based (i think, correct me if im wrong) spray similar to those Breath freshening sprays. They had 'em in different flavors and strengths. You put a few sprays under your tounge a few on your tounge and then you start chewing like you were at some wine or maple syrup tasting. I tried 'em twice but didn't I feel anything, those sprays and tinctures and shit have never really worked for me.

Maybe this thing will work. I remember reading an article about these a few months ago somewhere.

G

Guerrilla420

those look pretty cool, would like to try those one day.

E

edelephant

I forgot to mention, all these products probably work. It's just that my preferred method of ingestion is smoking. And when trying these products, I've always been heavily under the influence of smoked marijuana.

That being said, Im always willing to try 'em again in a more controlled and less intoxicated environment ;) ;) :smirk :smirk

F

FastForward

I'd love to try some of these - keep 'em in the wallet and take them whenever and wherever you want, and all anyone thinks is that it's a breath strip. SSH strips - the breakfast of champions™ :)

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

hahaha, Im down for some SSH strips FF, and some og kush spray for the evenings lol...its amazing how fast the industry can boom if the politicians see straight

darksideX

darksideX

yeah i am with that,..i mean,i am a smoker too,..and i'm lovin' it,..but at some special times,..if ya have a medical need,..and you can't relax at a safe little smoke ' out,..or however if you 're ill,..or something like that,it could be a good escape..imho..

does anyone know how 2 get them as an european,..i would like to try it out one day..thx..
greEtz..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

DNA and some Dispensary from SoCal had something similar to this at the Cannabis Cup. It was an alcohol based (i think, correct me if im wrong) spray similar to those Breath freshening sprays. They had 'em in different flavors and strengths. You put a few sprays under your tounge a few on your tounge and then you start chewing like you were at some wine or maple syrup tasting. I tried 'em twice but didn't I feel anything, those sprays and tinctures and shit have never really worked for me.

Maybe this thing will work. I remember reading an article about these a few months ago somewhere.

Yeah i remember that dude with the thc spray at the cup, he told me to have 6 squirts and breathe the vapours and i should get high? I had six squirts and i did not feel jack shit and then he told me to take another 6, so i did and nothing happened. He asked me to take 9 more squirts and nothing happened lol, then he said 1 in 10 people it doesnt effect. I think even sum1 who had never smoked weed wouldnt even get high of that shit lmao

L

Lee

I think smoking or vaping is the best way because I read that thc is not the only important substance. Each plant is different. THC is just one canabonoid. Each strain is different and one may work better for different problems. The government them selves is trying to pass off there thc pills trying to say there pills is much better to buy then to grow our weed. All a bunch of bull shit if you ask me. Just another way corporations trying to run our lives and government.

W

wpg_breeder

i get sative x once and a while its a bayer pharmacutical and it worked for me its was like a thick thc syrup spray and just tasted like ground crystals mixed with water and alcoholid doo three sprays and take a vap hit and i was gone with the wind!! lol

T

thc4sim

These sound good for using while at work!!

I stink of weed sometimes when i go into work, so these could be a good solution..
If they work that is!

P

phoenix

interesting post dude,just saw em for the first time a few days ago and now u do this post,thanks for the info Cali.
you wanna set up a bizness,send em to the uk for 75$ and make 25$ on a pack,sure plenty of peeps would wanna try it over here,i'm gonna be asking my pal in cali to send me some to try.

M

mybrain

Breath Strips

Anyone know where to order the breath strips?

Thanks!

Top Bottom