Thc/ Cbd Diamonds

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

That stuff is fake and has been around forever man. It's just incense, there is no opium. First saw it in the Midwest during the 90s. Old erowid article:
https://erowid.org/chemicals/opiates/opiates_myth1.shtml
Haha probably why it was known as synthetic! I was a youngin then, hardly knew anything but I'm sure there was yellowish stuff too... was that fake also?
That's so funny! If I remember correctly we'd be laughing a lot, which I'm not sure but think opium sinks you down? Doesn't make you laugh? Right?

brazel

brazel

i did have some crazy strong crystalline shit from item 9 i think. strong stuf.. but the SD trim bin id take over it just because you have flavor too or maybe im just a SD snob now, hah. that crystalline stuff was just fire no flavor.. did not care for it but it did kill pain in a hurry.
Word up, I'm in North county

xavier7995

xavier7995

Haha probably why it was known as synthetic! I was a youngin then, hardly knew anything but I'm sure there was yellowish stuff too... was that fake also?
That's so funny! If I remember correctly we'd be laughing a lot, which I'm not sure but think opium sinks you down? Doesn't make you laugh? Right?
Yeah, the two aren't even close in effects. A buddy ordered a crapload of it once just to hand out and giggle at people being "way high." I have never come across a yellow version, but opium doesn't really form crystals that I am aware of, so I would consider it suspect. I have never prepped opium into the stronger forms, maybe crystals form as part of that process.

brazel

brazel

Yeah, the two aren't even close in effects. A buddy ordered a crapload of it once just to hand out and giggle at people being "way high." I have never come across a yellow version, but opium doesn't really form crystals that I am aware of, so I would consider it suspect. I have never prepped opium into the stronger forms, maybe crystals form as part of that process.
Ha, that's so funny! I'm pretty it was yellowish but the red for sure!
So I don't have to check opium on the what drugs have you done list, rad
So funny and random to find this out like 18 years later!
what can I say!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

18 yrs ago, down in central west coast of Florida, we used to get "red rock opium". Or what i thought it was. Tasted like a bouquet of flowers. Deep amber red, solid, and got you hiiiiigh.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
18 yrs ago, down in central west coast of Florida, we used to get "red rock opium". Or what i thought it was. Tasted like a bouquet of flowers. Deep amber red, solid, and got you hiiiiigh.
I agree! Was getting that in Colorado same time frame. Had a lot of white soapium as well that sucked balls.

brazel

brazel

Right! That was like the same time in Santa Monica! Shit we learn years later!
P.S. I have some nag chamba incense... wanna meet up?

Top Bottom