Green Supreme

EXCERPTS FROM:
MARIHUANA: THE FORBIDDEN
MEDICINE (REVISED AND EXPANDED EDITION)

http://rxinvalid.com/excerpts.htm

Peace GS

Og420

Og420

the american government ran tests on this in 1975, the results showed clearly that cannabis does in fact kill cancer cells, however the project was dropped when they soon realised that due to not being able to patent the chemical make-up of cannabis would mean that they would be spending money on research and not being able to make a profit when it was completed

there is a copy of the report floating around the web somewhere, if i can find it again ill post up the link

K

Kollen

Hello Sativaindica.No doubt your post is awesome and i really like it.Thanks dear for such a nice information.Keep posting.

M

MPD

My wife, who has never been a user of marijuana at all, is now interested in using a tincture or edible product due to the cancer reduction properties and she was completely anti-drug. Then again, the video on the guy who used hash oil to rid himself of melanoma was pretty doggone demonstrative of the potential for this amazing drug.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks for bumping this thread guys.

AWESOME Post Sativaindica !!! If only humanity would just drop all the bullshit about cannabis and realize it for the wonderful gift that it is !!!-------------SS

Hear Hear!!

It is Bullshit! It's time We the People take back this country

"If the people let government decide
what foods they eat and what medicines they take,
their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state
as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
We are growing a Cure for Cancer!
And a relief form 100's of other ailments!

It's time that fact it is recognized

The people need to be informed And get together on this

T

TyPalmer

I recently tried the Canna Kefir drink which is probiotic and the cannabis (keif) is never heated. I was clear headed, energized, NOT high, had an overwhelming sense of well being and never felt groggy. Patients may be able to enjoy greater benefit from taking more cannabis into their system by not heating it. What is your experience? Have you ever "juiced" the flowers and leaves of the cannabis plant? Or do you prefer the heated oil which is commonly found in edibles in California?

M

mariathc

Thanks for the great information about medical marijuana. medical marijuana 100% beneficial for our lives.

Top Bottom