Thc farmer

• Thread starter GrOwRooMGURU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrOwRooMGURU

WHATS UP I'M fairly new here trying to figure out how stuff works i have some bomb ass genetics (blackwater OG, Purple Chem Dog, Sfv OG, Corleone Kush, Julius Ceasar Kush, Sour OG, Tahoe OG, Kyle Kushman's Strawberry cough 2 name a couple and i can't wait 2 post my grow pics just giving u guys the heads up i'm goin 2 make some noise in this joint DETROIT STAND Up

M

Migrow420

Whats up like the lineup of your strains I am from the other side of the state and also new to the site. How is that Blackwater OG or did you mean Blackwater from Cali Connection. I have his pre98 bubba and blackwater i just sexed and about to clone. I still havent germed the taho but if you have any favorites out of those strains you listed please let me know. Thanks and welcome

G

Gforce

New to the site too. How you diggin the sfv og? I just got 2 cuts of Deadhead OG which is Chemdog '91 x SFV OGK. Buddy who gave me the cuts of Deadhead has had two harvest so far and it's bangin!

G

GrOwRooMGURU

you gone like that deadhead my boys running it now and he said its the most stable plant in his room and pre 98 bubba is king!!!!!

G

GrOwRooMGURU

to be honest im still early in the game vegging changed out my genetics pics coming soon i expect to run the blackwater soon and as far as the sfv my buddy loves it

S

sinANDsaint

Wow. Impressive lineup. Im new to site as well. My lineup is deathstar, purple bubblegum og98,white Buddha ,super lemon haze, grape ape and Hindu kush. Pics up soon as I can post on here since I'm a noob

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Who crossed the purple Chemdog and what is it crossed with? I have a nice one that Dr. Candyland made by crossing two different Purple Kush lines with Rez's Chemdog 2008. Its straight fire for sure.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice List

I've had great success with the Cal. Conn. seeds myself, take care

mal

M

MTM

If thats Swerves deadhead,I found it to be weak and the only strain Ive grown of his that was pure bullshit!!!!Swerves tahoe is bangin but that deadhead he needs to get rid of....

Top Bottom