Thc Infused Coffee?

• Thread starter charmingdol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

charmingdol

Is this a thing? Can you put THC in coffee? If so let me know how!

gwheels

gwheels

You make some wicked strong coconut oil and then you add it to your coffee and cream.

I do it a lot with smoothies
A coffee bean can not be infused like that exactly but you can amend it.

It can be infused with horrible flavors like vanilla or hazelnut. Why the hell would you want to take away from glorious bitter coffee i have no idea.

2toughtony

2toughtony

You make some wicked strong coconut oil and then you add it to your coffee and cream.

I do it a lot with smoothies
A coffee bean can not be infused like that exactly but you can amend it.

It can be infused with horrible flavors like vanilla or hazelnut. Why the hell would you want to take away from glorious bitter coffee i have no idea.
Fake news they sell infused ground coffe here

gwheels

gwheels

Do you get high from it ? The infusion must be a cannabis tincture in the coffee.
That is probably the infusion. If you concentrate weed enough you can put a drop on your tongue.

I forgot tinctures...they are easier to add to coffee.

Fake news is a Trump thing and as far as i am concerned he can go fuck himself :D

Last edited:
C

charmingdol

Lol, I think I know how you can put it in coconut oil. That would be amazing though. Is the onset of action as quick as coffee or would it take a while for the THC to kick in after coffee?

2toughtony

2toughtony

Do you get high from it ? The infusion must be a cannabis tincture in the coffee.
That is probably the infusion. If you concentrate weed enough you can put a drop on your tongue.

I forgot tinctures...they are easier to add to coffee.

Fake news is a Trump thing and as far as i am concerned he can go fuck himself :D
No its just like i said its in the grounds they even have a cbd version

gwheels

gwheels

I find coconut oil makes me feel pleasant in about 15 minutes full onset is about 2 hours BUT.....I made this killer edible from the frostiest trim. That shit was very different. Started in 15 minutes...3 hours later i was sure it was peak and then 2 hours after that it peaked. Wow I love edibles.
I may or may not have been at work but wow my arthritis was gone. I couldnt feel my hands or feet or knees :D

gwheels

gwheels

So that is a stupid infusion. Weed should feel like weed. In my less than humble opinion

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Lol, I think I know how you can put it in coconut oil. That would be amazing though. Is the onset of action as quick as coffee or would it take a while for the THC to kick in after coffee?
The second one. That said, prepared and cooked foods tend to work faster. I make a banana bread and it comes up in about 30-45mins whereas when i just eat straight oil it takes an hour to an hour and a half. Coffee takes like an hour to be fully kicked in for me anyways though. Everybody's different, especially with weed and eating it. You gotta just try it out.

gwheels

gwheels

Well it means you should get high from weed if you ingest it. If not I do not understand the question. CBD excluded. What the hell is the point of a weed infused coffee if it doesnt tingle your senses.
I highly doubt there is enough medicinal properties to do anything effective.

2toughtony

2toughtony

Well it means you should get high from weed if you ingest it. If not I do not understand the question. CBD excluded. What the hell is the point of a weed infused coffee if it doesnt tingle your senses.
I highly doubt there is enough medicinal properties to do anything effective.
I never said it didnt get ya high it gets ya baked just like any eddie

gwheels

gwheels

An infusion like a latte well that means its a tincture. Coffee is coffee and cannabis is weed

Put the lime in the coconut. Well put the THC into the latte i mean

2toughtony

2toughtony

An infusion like a latte well that means its a tincture. Coffee is coffee and cannabis is weed

Put the lime in the coconut. Well put the THC into the latte i mean
You are some kind of special. The beans/grounds are infused then you brew them with water and you drink it and it gets you high not that complicated

K

kansabis

If I drink enuff coffee I don't need an enema,it cleans me out.

gwheels

gwheels

I agree kanasbis it make shit happen in the morning :D

Funny on every level.

And I love my edibles but the last batch are STRONG so i love them more. My 28 year old loves it less.

Shit I say throw it in an omelette and lets go to work. My hands don't hurt with some coconut oil infused with mental. Next round i push a quarter pound in 2 cups :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom