THC % Question?

• Thread starter MADISM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l33t

hi ukcheesehead,

here in the uk we do get nice hash not just soap bar .
No doubt you can get some fine hash in the UK..but the UK market is flooded with tons of crappy soap bar..which is really sad. If you know the right people you can definitelly get some great import hash there as well as some excellent homemade hash from locally grown plants.. While in the UK (lived there for around half a decade so I know how things are there) I knew many fellow growers that used to grow bud commercially and they also sold homemade hash. Many of them made fine bubble from trimmings and it was fire. Most of these stuff I used to buy (in between crops when out of bud) were from these organically grown buds/hash..and I know it was organic as I had helped most of em to make their compost..so there are still descent concerned growers even in the commercial scene..its all about knowing the right people like with everything in this life. So yes there is good hash and bud to be found but unfortunately it gets less and less by the day..

hi bicycle racer,
There have been many official reports of lots of adulterated cannabis and hash found in Holland. Actually if my memory serves me right I think that grit weed was first reported to be found/sold in the Netherlands. Unfortunately weed cut with all sorts of crap is found everywhere nowadays..I travel a lot and I ve seen first hand such contaminated weed in more than four different EU countries during the last 5 years or so. All canna smokers should be informed about the existence of these dangerous products that may lead to serious health issues even death. And that should be done not only by smokers/growers but from the authorities as well. Nobody should be smoking such crap.
The really tragic thing is that the illegal status of cannabis is the real reason why these products were created by greedy people in the first place..If it was legal there would be some real competition in the market and there would be lots of high quality cheap stuff around. Same goes for all drugs that are illegal today..

S

shepj

Yeah, you could probably get a GC/MS testing done on weed to tell the THC %; like others have said, thc isn't a direct link to potency. You'd also need the amounts of
CBD (Cannabidiol)
CBN (Cannabinol)
CBC (Cannabichromene)
measured, as they potentiate THC, which would in turn, give you a more realistic insight to the "potency" of your weed. To save you a few hundred (if not more) dollars, just grab a sample, and try it. :-D

Latest posts

Top Bottom