Thc vegetable glycerin

• Thread starter Uknowthebolg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Uknowthebolg

Hey guys, brand new member here. I have been trying to find an answer on the web and have not been able to. I hope this is the right place to post this. Earlier this year I started using wax and have loved it. Recently I was referred to a new guy who sold me some weird white crisco looking shit. It does not get me high at all and the guy hasn't been answering me about getting my money back (no shock there). A friend of mine said its thc vegetable glycerin which I never really heard of. What I want to know is can I eat this? I saw for the glycerin u can drop it in your mouth but this stuff is really thick and not a liquid at all. I'm gonna post a pic below any feedback helps thanks

Thc vegetable glycerin
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

The process is done with food grade vg and is made like cannabutter with a 24hr slowcooker. Its usually one gallon to a qp but who knows what ratio he used. Canna vg is for vape pens btw.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

you can place some on your tongue or possible eat it but that doesn't look like any wax I've ever seen...it has no color, I'd say there is nothing in it...

Power OG

Power OG

That looks like coco butter......or meth.......no weed. That's my issue with the pre filled carts on the market, who knows what the hell is in there, could be shoe polish for all I know.
thats what im thinking no weed there, ive made my own oil, and its good its liquid made from girl scout cookies when u vape it taste like weed"cookies" lol i make my own wax,oil ect.

Camdawg

Camdawg

thats what im thinking no weed there, ive made my own oil, and its good its liquid made from girl scout cookies when u vape it taste like weed"cookies" lol i make my own wax,oil ect.
You ever seen the pre filled cartridges? I've seen and tried 3 or 4 types now could never get a solid high off them. Some are just a thick black goo while some look more like wax/shatter suspended in glycerin, like the glycerin used in ecigs. I smoked a entire cartridge, took 2 batteries, and only got a headache. Now back in the day if I smoked a whole gram of wax or eighth of tree and only got a headache I'd never pick up from that dude again.

burn4me

burn4me

i dont think there is anything at all in there. looks like paste. even canna-paste would have a olive hue to it of some sort. idk what that is but id never mess with dude again

Camdawg

Camdawg

Maybe paraffin. Don't expect any type of refund chalk it up as the cost of learning a man's integrity. This isn meant to be harsh by any means, hell we've all been burned sorry dude

Power OG

Power OG

You ever seen the pre filled cartridges? I've seen and tried 3 or 4 types now could never get a solid high off them. Some are just a thick black goo while some look more like wax/shatter suspended in glycerin, like the glycerin used in ecigs. I smoked a entire cartridge, took 2 batteries, and only got a headache. Now back in the day if I smoked a whole gram of wax or eighth of tree and only got a headache I'd never pick up from that dude again.
no i sure havnt seen the prefilled ones, i also agree charge it to the game, learn from it.

U

Uknowthebolg

Thanks for the feedback. I feel way more skeptical now that I have heard this stuff. I've been putting it in my pen with some wax i still have and it's like a filler because I don't have to use as much wax. But I'll probably stop using it based on what you guys said. I mean you guys wouldn't use it right?

Camdawg

Camdawg

I might wax my surfboard with it....but unless that's some so super kush heady top shelf better than I've ever seen and smoked in person/about to start that new viral craze shit I don't think I would smoke it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom