As Designed THCBAY Auctions

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I was wondering what happened to the Divine auction that was going? I thought it said 2 days yesterday.
Also when its less than 24hrs left will it count down to the last minute? I could have missed it but Im on everyday so was wondering. Thanks for the help.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
The auctions went fine, you must be smoking some heavy dank :)
Your Wolverine Kush Homie. lmao:confused: I was eyeing that Bulletproof too. Guess I cant get them all.;)

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

lol i just pm'd logic this question sorry. also just some feedback on thcbay. when i sorted it by alien genetics when u click on page 2 it takes me to page 2 as from the normal thcbay opening page...which lists all strains. just a heads up. would be cool if page 2 just contained the rest of the alien genetics, nit picky but i guess the webmaster would be picky about it too heh.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
lol i just pm'd logic this question sorry. also just some feedback on thcbay. when i sorted it by alien genetics when u click on page 2 it takes me to page 2 as from the normal thcbay opening page...which lists all strains. just a heads up. would be cool if page 2 just contained the rest of the alien genetics, nit picky but i guess the webmaster would be picky about it too heh.
Same thing happened to me when I clicked on page 2 it took me back to the General list.

Edit: Page 2 of the general list.

Naatan

Naatan

Developer
Thanks for reporting the page issue guys, I'll have it fixed in the next version.

- Nathan (Developer of THCBay)

Latest posts

Top Bottom