THCbay, What would your choice be?

• Thread starter Weekend Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weekend Farmer

Looking at getting something from the bay, I see so many nice selections. Just kind of taking an informal poll to see what would your choice be.

I partial to S.A.G.E. and Sage and Sour, but I don't really know why.

WF

M

Mox

I havn't grown it yet but I just picked up some of mosca negra's C-99 BX1 packs. Its something I have wanted to grow for a long time. 52 day mainly sativa. Indoor, does well with scrog. But you cant really go wrong with it :)

T

Trichy

S.a.g.e.&Sour is amazing! Mosca's gear is great. All the best breeders are on thcbay.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Mox told you what to get,this is some of the best smoke ever(C99BX1)

W

Weekend Farmer

Thanks for all the replies. I know its, probably, all your own opinion. Growing up pot only had a few names, and levels of quality, it was either mersh (that pressed brown shit outta mexico) or funk, chronic, etc. We didn't call our weed by name. With the huge amount of different strains it's almost like sensory overload trying to decide what I want.

F

farmer joe

I personally just bought some TH beans from another seed site. I bought MK Ultra. If you think the s.a.g.e or Sage and Sour looks good then I think you should try it. I haven't heard too many people talking good about TH here. I myself don't give a F*ck what others grow. Variety is the spice of life.
Good luck in your quest bro. If you end up buying some seeds from TH, let me know how they end up. I'm curious to see if the genetics are as shitty as people say, or if my hunch is correct and they turn out to be awesome.
Good Luck

D

doco

I havn't grown it yet but I just picked up some of mosca negra's C-99 BX1 packs. Its something I have wanted to grow for a long time. 52 day mainly sativa. Indoor, does well with scrog. But you cant really go wrong with it :)

I just orderd some BX1 as well as the other C99 he offers. Based on the genetic origins being used, I think there is a high potential for a legendary keeper mom.

I think youre gonna love it - I KNOW Im going to!

Top Bottom