• Thread starter Syn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys here about this? It's in LA in June..... www.THCexpo.com

Just wondered if anyone had more info on it....

FAtMike

D

dimpala

just the info from that website,I never been to a event like this,I got myself tickets for both days, I figured there would be alot to take in on one day.

P

punkadc

logic mentioned something about this a while back.... i havent heard anything lately tho... i would like to try and go at least one of the days

A

Attis

The event was put together by Todd McCormick and will basically have a ton of vender booths as well as a main stage that will focus on educating about the medical benefits and such. There will be no Medicating or any vendors like that, but they will have a few seed companies from Europe and Spain I believe. Only promoting their company and not selling seeds at the event. Plus OU and other cannabis industry companies will be their promoting and sharing what they do. A bunch of important figures in the movement will be their speaking and signing books and what not. All of the vendors that I know seem to be planning big things for their booths like Flat screens playing interviews, documentaries, stuff that hasn't been seen widely yet I guess. Only $10 bucks too.

T

Time

It's a "marijuana industry" trade show.

Bunch of peeps realized how much a factor we were and now they want "in".

Latest posts

Top Bottom