As Designed ThcFarmer heavy lag?

• Thread starter datDANK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
datDANK

datDANK

I am in SoCal with timewarner. I go on many sites a day and thcfarmer is the only site with lag, long loads, and sometimes never loads up

anyone else getting the same problems.. its weird as hell since none of the other 100 sites I go to load up this long

Kushwick

Kushwick

Definately something weird. I'm on the east coast and this site is one of the fastest. On my droid phone.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm in the central us and it loads fine, also on an android phone

jlr42024

jlr42024

Droid phone on wifi and 4g and even 3g in WA seeing slower and slower load time for pictures and songs pages. Let's get this figured out it bugs the shit out of me!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've had a couple of hiccups, but it was our modem. Otherwise, smokin' fast for me up here in NorCal.

T

TECK

I am in SoCal with timewarner. I go on many sites a day and thcfarmer is the only site with lag, long loads, and sometimes never loads up

anyone else getting the same problems.. its weird as hell since none of the other 100 sites I go to load up this long

Using TOR on a proxy? :)

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

fast 90 percent of the time in my neck of the woods(nor cal) when it's slow it's usually when i'm in a sketchy area.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
since the updates(year or so ago) very slow cant get on certain times but can get on other sites. soemtimes it wont even load. tried chrome and IE 9 like suggested nothing fixes it.

T

TECK

im laggin like crazy. bay area proxy

I see that few moderators noted some bad behaviour from your part into forums, you have 3 warnings so far. Please understand that this a friendly community and we respect each other's, thank you for making the farm a better place. Your account privileges will be restored on June 24th, if there are no other warnings issued.

Top Bottom