1x Spider Farmer SE5000 Light from @SpiderFarmerLED
Spider-Farmer-Logo (2).jpg

Megacrop Fertilizer - 2.5KG from @greenleafnutrients
New Project (1).png

Inkbird Air Quality Monitor
Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller with IHC-200 Humidity Controller
from @inkbird
inkbird.png

The Amazing Doctor Zymes Eliminator (32oz)
The Amazing Doctor Zymes Multi-Purpose Cleaner (32oz)
from @DoctorZymes
the-amazing-doctor-zymes-40.jpg

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Sorry... Maybe a stupid question but is this for the photo of the month where your picture gets nominated or do we post a picture for an entry/chance ourselves for this one?

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Brilliant to see this contest getting a prize like that, there is always a load of very worthy winners entered, but don't let that put you off nominating something you like, even my pink wellie boot challenge plant made it to the final 3 (and came 3rd) so it is not impossible 😁

Oldman13

Oldman13

Sorry... Maybe a stupid question but is this for the photo of the month where your picture gets nominated or do we post a picture for an entry/chance ourselves for this one?
I was just about to say trying is not the problem I believe you have to be nominated and then I saw your post LOL to be honest no I don't know LOL

Oldman13

Oldman13

I was just about to say trying is not the problem I believe you have to be nominated and then I saw your post LOL to be honest no I don't know LOL
Not to mention to get nominations kind of puzzled me because nomination situation kind of eliminates everybody except for possibly friends I mean it's not supposed to but reality usually steps in... I haven't been here long so I haven't paid much attention to this area of the site except when I first joined when I thought you we're supposed to enter your own picture- - - one of the reasons I joined actually LOL but then I saw everybody else is beautiful pictures I never felt I could be nominated I just don't have the lighting system or experience as lot of these people do

Oldman13

Oldman13

Top Bottom