thcfarmer xmas pipe

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This is one of the prizes that the farmer of the year will win! This was created by our favorite glass blower karl from studiotermini.

Here's the pictures of the pipe. Its an old school inside out bubbler, with screen knuckles for smoking water filtered hash. It has a diffuser and 4 mill marbles that say thcfarmer. It is a heavy thick pipe. I hope they like it 20cm tall and 10cm wide.

Thcfarmer xmas pipe
Thcfarmer xmas pipe 2
Thcfarmer xmas pipe 3
T

Tolpan

Speechless! What a pipe:muscle

Props to Karl!

Great prize Logic!
Everyday I enjoy it more and more being a little part of THC Farmer, lol! Thanks Logic!
Who's gonna send you the prize, for running the best Canna Web Site! :D

Thanks!

Tolpan

A

adam

looks insane. kinda screams star trek for me dont know why.maybe vulcan bubbler haha.whoever wins that prize i envy you and hope its used well

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I ordered 2 spoons from Karl and this type of pipe will be my next order in 2 weeks or so .:sun

R

rome

Wicked piece of art bro!! Ive ordered a spoon and a chillum,., i will post pics of them when they arrive., cant wait to get my hands on em!!!

A

adam

KARL did me a combo of sherlock and spoon.he will be sending me pix of them. will be heading my way 2morow. who said custom work is pricey? very affordable no reason to buy that cheap shit in your local headshop.

S

smilez

wow much props to whoever created that! I love awesome glass like this.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Wow, that is the most beautiful trophy I have ever seen. I am very jealous of whomever wins that.

G

Guano

A kickass pipe for a kickass site:rock
Congrats to the future winner

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes this pipe is truly amazing. Talk about smooth and art!!!

Top Bottom