THCFarmer

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I just wanted to say this is easily my favorite grow site on the web. The ratio of master growers to idiots is the best I've seen; and although there are differences of opinion, the moderators are great at keeping the name-calling to a minimum. Thanks Logic for your hard work. I look forward to being a contributor to this community- as I sure appreciate the knowledge I've gained here.

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

Well said.we all live and learn and theres no better place than at the farm.TS1

S

Simple Simon

WHAT A SUCK ASS !!! LOL ! I'm just Just Playing Man ----- I feel the same way you do!:hi I forgot how good this sight is un till I went back and look at some of the others. And the next time I order seeds it will be from thcbay. Looks like some good deals on there and I just have to find out how good they are. I hope you were not offended altitudefarmer, just a bit of humor.:banana1sv6:----------------------------SS

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I won't cry...I won't cry...I won't cry... Lmao, Simon. Hey I'm pretty sure I used to date a girl who lived at your address- #4 Hollow Tree, Keebler Rd. She wasn't very tall, but she was cute, if you looked past the beard...

S

Simple Simon

Ill bet she was just the right height and had a flat spot on her head where you can rest your beer , right? She lives next door LOL ------SS

Latest posts

Top Bottom