Thcv , Come Now!

• Thread starter gnomad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

Seen a new strain advertised with a high Thcv -
Pink Boost Godess by flying tiger farms. No seeds and no clues to lineage .
Any one else spot anything latley?
Found breeders homegrown natural wonders. They are doing medical strains. They have a few toting THCV and also CBC which is a very new one. Says has relaxing abilities more potent than cbd

Spelczk

Spelczk

Found breeders homegrown natural wonders. They are doing medical strains. They have a few toting THCV and also CBC which is a very new one. Says has relaxing abilities more potent than cbd
Hoem grown natural's old web site was great for listing content amd effects. I never went back after the change but ill take alook. Cheers

shaganja

shaganja

Actually I have a lemon haze,(lemon skunk x Amnesia Haze), which rocks THCV. I have about six strains, I took for the certain mutations which have paid off, namely, I have a Honduran strain that makes me feel like I took a light dose of LSD. This was the only pheno out of five that did this.
Makes sense. Ran the lemon skunk up north lat. 45. Most phenos were sativa leaning. Two were very sativa. One sweet. One tangy on stalk rub. I should of light dep. Them, or girdled them. Didn't and they died in late Oct early Nov.

shaganja

shaganja

Hoem grown natural's old web site was great for listing content amd effects. I never went back after the change but ill take alook. Cheers
nice. they been around for awhile then eh?

shaganja

shaganja

Makes sense. Ran the lemon skunk up north lat. 45. Most phenos were sativa leaning. Two were very sativa. One sweet. One tangy on stalk rub. I should of light dep. Them, or girdled them. Didn't and they died in late Oct early Nov.
No it was december. I remember now

shaganja

shaganja

Seen a new strain advertised with a high Thcv -
Pink Boost Godess by flying tiger farms. No seeds and no clues to lineage .
Any one else spot anything latley?
Holy shit! When the girls start smoking this, and it becomes popular? This is gonna hit harder than cbd. You know guys and girls, I believe when cannabis is mainstream America, we are gonna be such a healthier country than we are now. When the medicine is in everyone's hands, it will change the tides for humanity, Aaaand mother earth!!

Spelczk

Spelczk

Holy shit! When the girls start smoking this, and it becomes popular? This is gonna hit harder than cbd. You know guys and girls, I believe when cannabis is mainstream America, we are gonna be such a healthier country than we are now. When the medicine is in everyone's hands, it will change the tides for humanity, Aaaand mother earth!!
This article was quite good nothing groundbreaking but interesting to see the studies that had been carrked out in the foot notes.

Yep pink godess was definately named with females consumers in mind. What will be intetesting when the real deal thcv products arrive is what % of people it will work for. I just cant believe it will work for everyone. . Just a thought.
Home grown natural wonders have solid reputation built over many years. Just like dynasty genetixs I just could not pick 1 out of all their strains to buy.

Last edited:
Skidmarx

Skidmarx

Gold Crown Seeds (grow like Joe . Com) are planning a high Thcv strain for seeds sales. What ever you think of joe pietri I've seen some serious dudes running GCS's beans. I was already saving for their Malawi Gold OG.

shaganja

shaganja

Looking good for Malawi and not so good for the Thai. Very disappointed as what was supposed to be Thai is an indica. Ehhhnk.
Never could find the guy where he said 37% in Malawi. But we shall see.
Better news may be .California offers 50% ThcV to 50 % thc sublingual and it is rather amazing at this week dose, neurogenesis is proven. And many more benefits not worth typing an hour about.
good news is California provides the product under a medical recommendation and thru StateWide Medical Collective. Any one with a med rec can access it . That is an incentive to be a resident. But may be the micro home growers can get at least to a 70% ThcV to 30% thc product that is very dynamic!
We shall see. How about CBC, it too offers neurogenesis and Bone GROWTH and antibiotic and anti VIRAL properties plus plus?
yes cbc studies say has relaxing properties that are more potent than cbd!

Top Bottom