The #1 Absolute Best Growing Tip

• Thread starter dutch69lover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dutch69lover

dutch69lover

With out a doubt if you want to become a master gardener the #1 thing you must master is.......EDUCATION!!! No I'm not talking about going to college.... Well in a way I am.......Cannabis College that is! Never feel that you've grown long enough to learn anything new. Always be a student of Cannabis. Read growing books, watch grow videos, and participate in forums. Never let your mind stagnate, always keep up to date on growing methods and techniques. I have been growing for 20+ years now and I am still learning better ways!! I don't care if it is a beginners book on growing go ahead and read it. Maybe there is a new technique that your not aware of or maybe you forgot. Keep daily records of your endeavors and grow your mind along with your herb!!!

Tnelz

Tnelz

With out a doubt if you want to become a master gardener the #1 thing you must master is.......EDUCATION!!! No I'm not talking about going to college.... Well in a way I am.......Cannabis College that is! Never feel that you've grown long enough to learn anything new. Always be a student of Cannabis. Read growing books, watch grow videos, and participate in forums. Never let your mind stagnate, always keep up to date on growing methods and techniques. I have been growing for 20+ years now and I am still learning better ways!! I don't care if it is a beginners book on growing go ahead and read it. Maybe there is a new technique that your not aware of or maybe you forgot. Keep daily records of your endeavors and grow your mind along with your herb!!!
A man that knows but knows he has more to learn is a wise man follow him! Respect bro!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Been growing a long time now and I'm still in Johnny 5 mode ......"input! input!!" There's a double edge sword when it comes to gaining knowledge .....lots of misinformation floating around too so ask plenty of questions!

My advice is, there's a never a such thing as a stupid question

Last edited:
Coir

Coir

I also always question anyone that calls themselves an "expert" at anything. In my opinion, you should never stop learning or consider yourself as knowing all there is to know about a subject.
As a commercial farmer for the last 25+ years, I am approached frequently by people wanting advice from an "expert" and I quickly point out to them that I am not by any means. I learn something new just about every day and still make mistakes. My goal is to learn from them and not repeat them. While the mistakes are less frequent and far less disastrous now than they were at the beginning, it has nothing to do with expertise but rather years of experience and taking notes.....

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Been growing a long time now and I'm still in Johnny 5 mode ......"input! input!!" There's a double edge sword when it comes to gaining knowledge .....lots of misinformation floating around too so ask plenty of questions!

My advice is, there's a never a such thing as a stupid question

Lotsa false info Fasho bro! I keep my BS meter set on high which I turn requires even more Jonnie 5 -input!input- gotta be able to weed thru the bullshit, don't b lazy and believe everything u read.

Confu

kindfire

kindfire

I grew my first cannabis plant 3 years ago last September. I have grown since and learned all I can. Biggest mistakes in growing always come from panic or a feeling like you've GOT to do something right now to improve or save your plants. Slow and steady wins the race imho:blackalien:

Coir

Coir

I just read the notes of another one. I can't decide to laugh or puke..... Where do these people come up with this stuff and why oh why are they insisting that theirs is the only "right way" to do things?
The latest installment "if your tds goes over 1200ppm in the root zone, your plants will show signs of toxicity and deficiency immediately." And then there's this one " .....Rockwool, a popular growing medium early in hydroponic history, got a bad reputation from growers for this reason. The grower wasn't smart enough or wasn't taught to(?) about proper nutrition applications and destroyed many crops." Seriously?

Top Bottom