The 2020 organic grow show

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Still so much to do ...so I will post more later...but they are in the ground! Woot woot
They look like shit right now but give them a week or so and we will be off...

They range in size from 100 gallons to 200 gallons. The plant pictured is my monster cropped jelly pie from greenpoint

A five gallon pot for size comparison

The 2020 organic grow show
The 2020 organic grow show 2
The 2020 organic grow show 3
I

Inferno

I'll be watching this close she's going to be a beast.
Reminds me of my first outdoor grow of Nebula from Nirvana back in the late 90's she was a monster like yours I would say how much she yielded but nobody would believe me.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I'll be watching this close she's going to be a beast.
Reminds me of my first outdoor grow of Nebula from Nirvana back in the late 90's she was a monster like yours I would say how much she yielded but nobody would believe me.
I've seen growers yeild close to 13 pounds... wouldnt be too much I wouldn't believe

I

Inferno

Wasn't that much but a pretty close 2nd, she was by far the largest plant I have ever grown I had 3 of them shit my entire house looked like a jungle while it was hanging and the smell was almost sickening it was so strong.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Wasn't that much but a pretty close 2nd, she was by far the largest plant I have ever grown I had 3 of them shit my entire house looked like a jungle while it was hanging and the smell was almost sickening it was so strong.
That's amazing man! Mine dont get nearly as big because its such a short season and it gets soo cold here but I figured out how to get some beasts
Here is my gf standing between two of mine from last outdoor grow
..If you got pics I would love to see them
Received 1694837713978592

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

So speaking of which I forgot to post the most current pics of a couple of other plants. Still have to pull off the dead buds from the reveg but this will show the growth since transplant (ugh embarrassed to even show these hahahha)
Same plant ... poles are 5x5 spacing
20200524 141125
Received 841629579661806

And this one is of my lemon crash of but it blends in with the background too much
Received 1032827740446406

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Glad I found this! I remember your grows from Riu, very impressive, following along best wishes!

I

Inferno

I will look for pics but I didn't even have a digital camera then just a 35mm.
They are in a box from the move so I'll tear shit up to find them it took 8 people to link arms around one of them.
My wife can find them for me I don't have any idea where she put them but I have seen them since we moved here.

pinetarbiscuits

pinetarbiscuits

Do you have any problems getting the flowers to finish that far north? I assume you grow strains adapted to your area. What strains were those monsters from last year?

I

Inferno

When does the flower season start there?
In California I am lucky to veg through July but most of the time I am in full bloom come 3rd week and finish up late October early November weather permitting.
Last outdoor did not finish before cold weather came and smashed them.
Sun moves away from me fairly fast after august,neighbor's tree's are in my way and it slows everything down.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Do you have any problems getting the flowers to finish that far north? I assume you grow strains adapted to your area. What strains were those monsters from last year?
Well there are many strains I do not grow because I dont want to risk not being able to finish. I usually dont do anything that has an end of oct harvest so I try to stick to mid oct or sooner.
I had a few different strains growing last yr... a few from bomb seeds (not too impressed) some holy grails and a few from hso.

Reactions: Ina
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

When does the flower season start there?
In California I am lucky to veg through July but most of the time I am in full bloom come 3rd week and finish up late October early November weather permitting.
Last outdoor did not finish before cold weather came and smashed them.
Sun moves away from me fairly fast after august,neighbor's tree's are in my way and it slows everything down.
Usually starts for us anywhere between first of aug to mid aug. We can start getting frosts by end of Sept but that doesnt usually slow me down any. I like them now to go through a few good frosts before chop. The manure really helps keep the roots nice and toasty. I've had the lows get to 24 to 26 degrees and when the sun comes out they bounce right back and get beautiful purples.
The only thing I do have to watch for is we can get horrific rain that time of yr and even tho i usually dont get too much bud rot (not enough to even matter) we can get different leaf fungus here.

Last grow I actually was still harvesting til mid November but that is very rare and not usual.

I

Inferno

My property slopes off to the north so it's not ideal.
Last season we had a fairly large snow in October about 14", that puts the stomp on just about everything elevation here is about 4000.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Oh wow! We are only at 1250
We only get 4 months here it doesnt snow so I have a small window of opportunity to get things done. Sorry about your plants again.

I

Inferno

No worries about the plants chit happens now and then I should have had the eagle eye on them....oops Ive been a little under the weather.
Once the cold arrives here it usually doesn't go away due to the exposure. I need to make my own seeds and get things a little more in line with my climate zone.
I'll start again in spring. Until then I will be constructing my new grow room. Many people around me grow and all of them have made seeds that finish here...nobody shares. I wont either unless it comes my way too.

Top Bottom