The 30g pot grow(Mandarin Sunset)

• Thread starter Lp_jr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Did my first organic soil grow, much easier than coco and tons of nutrients, however I found the plants didn't like me training as early as I did and didn't get as big as I would hoped.

I noticed one plant was in a 5g container vs others in 3g and the 5g grew much bigger, which led me to read more about container size. Decided to go with a 15-20g pot with 3 plants, went to the store, they only had a 15g and it wasn't as big as I would have thought. Ended up leaving with a 30g cloth pot :)

Anway, 3 Ethos, Mandarin Sunset, seedlings will eventually go into this huge pot. One seedling powered up like a trooper, the other 2 were slower, but I let them do their thing. They are now ready for the tent. Previously used FFOF and Dr Earth and Gaia Green dry ferts. This time, I'm using BAS 3.0 soil, gaia green nutes and 2 BAS top dressing mixes, which I have a feeling are not even needed.

Wish me luck.

The 30g pot growmandarin sunset
PK1

PK1

Supporter
are you growing auto's or photoperiods?
hate to break it to you but you are kind of setting yyour self up for failure. your soil looks to compact which won't allow the roots to get o2
5gallon fabric pots are enough, unless you are doing photoperiods and are planning to veg for a long time?

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

are you growing auto's or photoperiods?
hate to break it to you but you are kind of setting yyour self up for failure. your soil looks to compact which won't allow the roots to get o2
5gallon fabric pots are enough, unless you are doing photoperiods and are planning to veg for a long time?
No worries, any feedback is always good. They are photoperiod.

Top Bottom