The Abominable Snowman

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
We have been inundated with emails and messages about our Miami White x Yeti release.
Due to this demand, we have decided to set aside some of the stock that we had reserved for future breeding purposes. We will be making them available to connoisseurs and medical patients, in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more information regarding the drop.
As always,we wish you all well, and best of luck in finding what it is that you desire.
:)

Natural

Natural

excuse me for my ignorance, but is that "Yeti" mean your Underdog OG or does it mean a choice selection of the Yeti OG line hybrid? Also, is this a femminized line or is that a male to the "miami white"?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Underdog is the mother of Yeti . One Yeti male was selected out of many and used to pollinate our Miami White . We named it Yeti to separate it from the clone only underdog . In an effort to assuage confusion.

Natural

Natural

Underdog is the mother of Yeti . One Yeti male was selected out of many and used to pollinate our Miami White . We named it Yeti to separate it from the clone only underdog . In an effort to assuage confusion.
thanks for the reply..it would be less confusing if you list Abominable Snowman as Miami White x Yeti. I'm sure it was just a typo. Sounds like a nice cross!

Fieldhand

Fieldhand

Really looking forward to having a shot to pick this one up. Thanks loompa for bringing them out.

Slz209

Slz209

The strain I've been saving for and I cannot wait to have as I'm an avid loompa farms man yetti bx2 yetti f3's and moondawg f2's going right now I've called riccochet trying to find the og squared or foodawg seeds or if they can get cuts of that strain and I've asked about the snow man every time I call in have to drive 6-8 hours to riccochet for the loompa flowers once a month but it is worth it my mother in law loves to medicate with the loompa gear it'll make you forget your dying let you eat and enjoy life let me tell you I laugh eat smile and enjoy my days every time in have some of there flowers. Miami white and triangle og are off the hook as well as the underdog og and the og squared

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Yes!!!!!!!!! When is this goin down? Can't wait. Between obs and loompa, this year is gonna be FIRE! :)

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

which strain was crossed into your underdawg to create the male that gave birth to the sheti

Latest posts

Top Bottom