The Abyss

• Thread starter Dr. Evil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Whats up ya'll! Thought i would share a little of my med garden from deep down in the abyss....
The following will be showcased in the thread
1. Cali Connection SFV (f4)...Alien Dog (Obsoleet)
2. Bohdi Seeds- Nepenthe + C99 x StarTrain
3. TRC Blue 13
4.OG Raskal White/Bubba
5.Me.. The Shwartz,Electric Avenue, Heidi Fleiss,
Urkle x Texas Kush
6.Texas Kid.. Bloody Mary

These will be documented from various stages of growth and are all grown organically in soil.
enjoy,
DR. Evil

Cali Connection SFV 3 phenos

The abyss
The abyss 2
The abyss 3
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Bhodi Seeds ...C99 x StarTrain and Nepenthe
Nepenthe is Afgooey x DJ Short Blue Moonshine

DSC07484
DSC07485
DSC07488
DSC07491
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

White Bubba rocked 7 of these out of the seven i have 4 that are rocking full tilt boogie and 3 that threw nuts out on me. The last pic are the three that i had to snap limbs, go for the takedown then took their backs and choked the bitches out in front of the others as an example of what to never do again.

DSC07493
DSC07495
DSC07497
DSC07500
DSC07509
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

TRC Blue 13 Good ol LoneStar took the famous cali Roy Davies X13 clone and banged her with a
male blueberry (f3)

DSC07505
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Heidi Fleiss + Urkle x Texas Kush
Heidi Fleiss is Purple Kush (lvpk) x TRC Bordello
Urkle x Texas Kush...The Texas Kush was done by Texas Kid which was TRC Mary Jane x Reeferman Charles Kush,
the male i found was very charles kush dominant and i hit the urkle up with his spunk..the outcome should be very tasty and very colourful since both parents showed lots of colour.

DSC07508
Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Bloody Mary and Alien Dog bottom three are the
bad ass cuts of Bloody Mary and the top three are Obs Alien Dogs....few more weeks of bondage then of to flower they go.

DSC07507
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice my brutha, I thought you had a strict no "He-She" policy....fancy boys sneakin into the show...DOH!!!

Happy lookin plants...TRC in the house!!

Tex

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Very nice my brutha, I thought you had a strict no "He-She" policy....fancy boys sneakin into the show...DOH!!!

Happy lookin plants...TRC in the house!!

Tex

I thought so too......I haven't had to deal with a tucker since saigon '78.

L

luvinlife

Thats some funny sh#t fellas.......but really those are some beautiful strains ya got there. Nice and healthy as hell!!! Also ya got some very nice creations there too.....

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Thats some funny sh#t fellas.......but really those are some beautiful strains ya got there. Nice and healthy as hell!!! Also ya got some very nice creations there too.....

Thank you very much Luvinlife!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Reppin hard in the mountains.....just wait till ya get Colorado plates and they quit throwin rocks at ya....lol

Tex

TRC Reppin
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I'll keep ya on the high end, ya know....lol

Tex

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
looking killer im here for the ride Good times...Jack