The Adam Dunn Show Invitational

• Thread starter DarkHorse CO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
So forget the High Times Cannabis Cup last weekend.. the realest cup Ive ever been a part of went down last weekend in Denver.... The Adam Dunn Show Invitational.. 32 of the best breeders going head to head in double elimination bracket... 12 hours later a winner was crowned..

Winnerbracket

Loserbracket

The list of competitors was fierce..
Matt Bubba (Breeder of Bubba Kush)
Asshole Joe (Breeder of Sour Diesel)
Doc (Archive)
JJ (Top Dawg)
Corey (Breeder of Skywalker)
GreySkull (Hawaiian legend)
OG Josh (of OG crew)
Pinsky Cannastract (Sourdawg crew)
Dunn (THSeeds Breeder)
The Strainman (photo/grower legend)
Nikka T (essential extracts)
TJ's Gardens
Gold Coast Extracts
Fuji
Matt Riot Seeds
Darkhorse Genetics..

So many more who cant be publicly identified...

Our banner #3 was double eliminated quickly but its only fair cause it was wet.. the best herb I saw was JJ's Nigerian, Nikka T ghost (the winner), Irock FloOG, and greyskull skunkdog..

next invitational is in Barcelona in Sep!

CageyBee

CageyBee

Funny b/c i heard the FloOG was chopped a day before and flash dried on a dvd player? And it took 2nd??? Kinda demerits the whole thing doesnt it?

DarkHorse CO

DarkHorse CO

Breeder
Funny b/c i heard the FloOG was chopped a day before and flash dried on a dvd player? And it took 2nd??? Kinda demerits the whole thing doesnt it?
Not sure anything about that.. but the floOG was not wet, and it was really flavor.. if that was flash dried on a dvd player ima need one of those magic dvd players lol.. doesnt matter what was done before it was brought to the table just that it was brought and it beat out a lotta fire.. Flo is dunns least fav strain so he was kinda surprised to see the results also

Top Bottom