rhly620ldzfjjcsjt6zk.jpg

pj8c8lgrd8hj2j4aatsi.jpg

uj2zhqh59a8aakjaqgr5.jpg

zu9acthcnll1hcg3uos.jpg

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
like Candy :)..lol..No not as sweet as candy..hard to describe..
But several friends ask if I used molasses to flower it...
I told them yes..but thats not why it tasted like molasses
(i only used a little)

Ever used Sucanat? Refined pure cane sugar. Works great that's a incredible bud Ken. Put a star by that one. M

619ster

619ster

Funny ass story dude!!! Had me cracking up a bit there lmao! Glad she's to your liking @NotbannedB4

@Mike Hawk you got her looking vicious bro!! Can't wait to hear your verdict on the smoke.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Thanks @619ster i'll chime in with that once she's done drying and curing :D

Sour dub is going in next, will be cool to do the taste comparison

ricogarion

ricogarion

I grew this out and just harvested. took no cuts and I'm pissed now. This was so impressive now I'm looking for all Alien Genetics!

ARC
Xisironi

Xisironi

Really impressed with these nugs @WattsUp blessed me with and can't wait to grow it. All of your ARC grows are looking dank. I'm big on taste and this strain packs a huge flavor punch! Reminds me a lot of the sour dub she comes from. Major props to @619ster for finding this beauty.

View attachment 421508
Your plant looks real good. I've been growing out a bagseed of arc I grabbed out of a dispo jar and she looks a LOT like yours currently. I haven't gotten the chance to flower her out but here in a few weeks she'll start. My question is have you gotten to smoke your pheno and that's why you say it reminded you of sour dub or was it effects? I only ask because I havent flowered her out yet but the stem rub is blowing me away. Complete sour dubble smells with just a super gassy sweet undernote. I'm hoping she flowers out the same terps because man that smell is blowin me awayđź’¨

Top Bottom