The $au$e Factory

• Thread starter Hotsause
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hotsause

Hotsause

Also all report from test grows of my seeds are coming back positive. Flo Scout Cookies seems to have made the internode growth of GSC closer together and seems to bring out a bit more purple from what I have seen so far. Ghost og x Timewreck is also looking good shes VERY bushy with bud sites everywhere. I have seen 3 different phones of Space Cream (SpaceQueen x Timewreck) One is Cherry and has a low yield, One strawberry kushy with a massive yield, and the other smelled like watermelons but is not done yet.
Here are pics of The Three Space Cream Phenos found thus far
SC 1482805 262912330529217 2081197901 n Spacecream <<(From a friends garden)
and FSC and Ghost WreckFsc2Bd2c440b256b74c5d150aaabfcce58FscGhostxTw2d51c5995702e5ec4f757e038acb62Gxtw

Sqtw
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Hey bro. Thing looks great! The FSC looks tasty! If your not doing anything for Superbowl, you're welcome to come chill at my house. A couple peeps from the private forum will be here and some other friends from the fort.. :)

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yeah that FSC looks killer. Love the color bleedin through em. Fuckin killin it as always Sause. MGG

homebrew420

homebrew420

Loving the sound of those flavors HS. Can't wait to try something of these.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

All organic yes. All from Seed besides the Korean Stick Bud aka Romulan(From Indi). Thanks for the compliment. The biggest difference in my garden has been adding a new 600w and now both my lights are air cooled making for lower temps and alot more coverage with the 2nd 600. I killed off the mites by shutting down both rooms for a week and cleaning and sterilizing the rooms. I have seen them in the veg room but with my weekly habenero spray i havent not seen any damage since the first sign of them. I think its safe to say im clear

Habenero spray? Please ..Elaborate sir. Crosses look stellar, garden lush. Rock on bro!

D

disposition84

Recently popped some Blue Dream x Timewreck and De la Haze x Timewreck to see how they come out, also got a cut of flo scout cookies too were getting prepped to go into flower. Great looking work man, glad thins are going well. BTW, the BD x TW cross, is this MG's cut of BD or another?

Thanks!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Yeah MGs BlueSman looks completely different than the one we grow. His was very indicate dom it looked. Stayed squat, right?

Hope to see you tomorrow @csufan place

Peace

Hotsause

Hotsause

The Blue dream used is HBs version. I love them both but I think MGs is better is flavor. Dispo that FSC is super fire glad you guys can run her. I have one Dela Haze x TW I popped a few weeks back. Hope to see some pics of those Ladies i haven't had the chance to run them yet but they were on my to do list

urban1026835

urban1026835

sweet, didn't know you were here as well sauce.

always putting out the dank x's

Hotsause

Hotsause

El Diablo I have yet to pick a male for this lady but she smells like a very sweet kush mixed with skunk. Im considering putting my Star Killer Male to work, the last of my hanis pollen, or hit it with my Flo scout cookies male.... Hmm Choices Choices
DSCN6316 Custom
DSCN6306 Custom
DSCN6297 Custom

DSCN6299 Custom
DSCN6301 Custom
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looks kill bro. I have no doubt any and all of those male donors would make some beautiful babies. Kepp doin what you do bro. MGG

Hotsause

Hotsause

Thanks MGG, I just moved so I am getting things back in order but have harvested some new projects. I have decided to slow down on the chucking and will be working with a few strains to see what they have to offer. I will be setting up a test tent strictly for testing my gear so I should have some new exciting pics to share soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom