The $au$e Factory

• Thread starter Hotsause
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

You don't want to run the DVC......to many herms in that mix. The clone only that Bshdctr holds is the only one available....I threw the seeds out. She's perfect, but don't breed her.. Where did you get the Delahaze??

Hotsause

Hotsause

Dela Haze is from The Tree House. I like the Flavor and high of the DVC she seems like a good addition to the garden but I have no plans of breeding with her, Did DVC and DVK have the same male different mothers or vise versa?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Dela Haze is from The Tree House. I like the Flavor and high of the DVC she seems like a good addition to the garden but I have no plans of breeding with her, Did DVC and DVK have the same male different mothers or vise versa?

Right on. I gave that Delahaze to the Treehouse.......such a frosty fucker, huh?

Hotsause

Hotsause

Nice, Yes shes a piece of work(in a good way) The frost is a thing of beauty but my favorite part about her is the fruit snack taste. I only grew her a few times (because of the mite issue last year) but surely wouldn't mind growing her again. I'm hoping her offspring's with the Timewreck have a lot to offer as well.

Hotsause

Hotsause

It has been a while since I posted hope everybody is doing good. So whats new? Space Cream (Space Queen x Timewreck) has become popular. I gave the cut to a friend of mine who works for The Health Centers warehouse and he gave it to a few dispensaries and its been spreading like wild fire at least 10 dispensaries were running it at one point most still are. Tommy Chong hand selected Space Cream to run with his Chong's Choice dispensary line. . I finally got my website up and running www.hotsausegenetics.com

Here are 2 of the F2 Phenos
The first one has quite the complex smell. It smells of Sparkling Cherry Soda mixed with Dark Chocolate its very interesting.
CpjR1JpVUAAsFL1

CpjR1IZUsAA7bLf

The other pheno pictured (Out of 6) Smells like Black Cherry mixed with Watermelon
Scc
Sccc

Latest posts

Top Bottom