The Bar Maid Asked If I Wanted A Mixed Drink And I Said "no Thanks, But I'll Have A Cola!".......

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Natural Therapy's "Tangerine Haze x Medicine Man" harvested last night at on bloom day 69....."by the time we got to Woodstockkkk, We were half a million stronggggg"....

Big fat dense lady buds of Master Natural Therapy's creation of oozing potent high CBD citric virginal love honey fruit, freshly picked.........."Tangerine Haze Med Man Roxannnnnnnne, you don't have to turn on your red lighttttttt,"...I like to sing to them sticky oozing freshly picked lady buds while they cure...part of my curing process to inspire quality stickiness...stuck my hand in the first photo to give size ratio/perspective to how big this Natural Therapy hybrid colas can get for you all if you farm it.....big, fat, dense, sticky and potent and citric aromatic as hell...

Hope this inspires you all to try a run of this particular Natural therapy high CBD hybrid...its really really good and a big yielder as well!.....Bluzboy sending good healing karma and hopefully some laughter to everybody as well this Monday morning....all be well in all things this week for all...

Ol'
Tanghazemedmanday69a1
Tanghazemedmanday69a2
Tanghazemedmanday69a3
Tanghazemedmanday69a4

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom