the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jamie73

Jamie73

5.6 to 6.2 is well with in tolerance. My tap water is 6.7. I do however have a new PH and PPM meter on its way. Hopefully thurs or Friday delivery.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

5.6 to 6.2 is well with in tolerance. My tap water is 6.7. I do however have a new PH and PPM meter on its way. Hopefully thurs or Friday delivery.
How often are you watering it? Most people feed around 6.0 in Coco from what I understand

Jamie73

Jamie73

Grow tent temp day 84.5 consistent. Night time 68.1 degrees. Average humidity 48-53. My meter saves data on the hi temp and low temp. Consistent readings

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Grow tent temp day 84.5 consistent. Night time 68.1 degrees. Average humidity 48-53. My meter saves data on the hi temp and low temp. Consistent readings
That's a big temperature swing I've always heard 10° should be maximum is there a reason you run it that hot?

Whereas you have that tight control over your temperature if I did I'd run it 70 and 78 for example I wouldn't run it that hot but that's just me

Jamie73

Jamie73

That's a big temperature swing I've always heard 10° should be maximum is there a reason you run it that hot?

Whereas you have that tight control over your temperature if I did I'd run it 70 and
78 for example I wouldn't run it that hot but that's just me
It’s been cold up till last week. Haven’t started my second intake fan. Still have the possibility of cold. My fear is it going way down in the 50’s at dark time. I’ll try it tonight see how low it gets. Or I’ll put it on a timer to go off for a few hours. See how low it goes. Dropping day temp is easy. But I’ve always had it between 80-84. Just like day time temps. 60’s at dark. Just like mother nature’s cycle. Over the years I found getting the temps as close as possible to growing out side. Big giant 7 footers in pots. Yes it’s outside, different but is it. Nerves had an issue with temps at 80-85 just watch humidity keep at at 55 to 50 it works. That’s were I can’t control it out side. Living in New England we could have 90% all season long with cool wet nights.
I’m all ears on learning more. Advise is key. All our heads together talk and try. Nothing better than that.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Never had that problem. Wish I could help.
What’s your nitrogen count on nutrients? Should be pretty high. 8-16 range. For veg. Mines 16-5-9. Then I break it down to a quarter of suggested use. Until about week 5 I raise it every 3 rd watering till I’m at 3/4 strength for 2 weeks then light change I start with a 1/4 reg nuts with flower nutrients at a 1/4 then all flower nutrients at first site of flowering.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I just heard the China virus has shut down the NBA, who cares, but this does not bode well for the coming baseball season!? 😥

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The black dog is insane I almost can't wait to open the tent, some nights it's grape some nights it's black cherry, so far this particular plant hasn't given me the Blackberry smell but this grape flavor is new and it's pretty awesome!

I just got a rave from my friend Bobbi Baseball, she was telling me about how sweet the new hash was, I told her it came from the black dog but who the hell knows I think it was mostly Black Dog, Gorilla Glue and Romberry but I took the compliment! 😁

Didn't get any pictures tonight but next watering is a flush so when I drag them out I'll snap a few shots, that black dog needs to be tied up anyway, I nearly broke two big branches off tonight leaning past her!🤦‍♂️

I noticed a few other kolas were also starting to bend and flop around so I put a string around & added a couple more sticks for now, but they need to be spread out again anyway so.. plus they're about halfway through bloom at this point so I start pinching off a few leaves here and there now, but not so many so's you'd notice

This has been a suck day in general and I'm sick of the freaking news about the China virus in particular, I guess I'm just in this mood because I know they're going to cancel baseball season; Sox won tonight 3 - 1

Anyway I got to look up when I put those Remos In Bloom, that's why I keep this running log because I don't always write everything down and I didn't write the date they went into bloom on their popsicle sticks apparently?

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

I love 8 Ball Kush it's the best thing I've grown in the four years I've been back to growing! (Or maybe tied with Cali connections LA OG)

Tastes like hashish and black pepper, unfortunately it has a slight cough to it or at least it has that effect on me so I've stopped growing it but I still have some of it in my own stash

Think its doctor krippling that has an auto named cash-crop, that's about the best tasting plant I've grown, but I'm partial to pot that tastes like hashish, I don't grow it because I don't grow Autos but I really liked those freebies!
I’ve never really tried autos. Just one. This past grow. It was good but only got 10 grams out of it. Figured I’d try them in my outdoor grow.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I had that thought the other day
Didn't mean to sound trivial, I understand this is bigger then sports. I'm high-risk so you can believe I understand the significance of this, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be happy about it. First Cora's cheating scandal nearly destroy the game I love, and now this

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I finally got fed up with watching that clip fan pummel that Remo chemo cross so as I was switching them around I snap some shots..

Indian Bubblegum
20200312 083341

Black d.o.g.
20200312 083412

Remo Chemo × Gunslinger
20200312 083429

Remo Chemo
20200312 083022

Wished I dropped those big Remos in 5 gallon grow bags, I could do it now with very minimum shock to the plant but at this point I think it's best to let them finish in the 3-gallon hard pots. Going forward most plants will be transferred into 5 gallon grow bags before bloom room

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Grow looks great! Looks like lotsa fun at the beach house!
Thanks for the kind words! It's going okay for my first run in promix but as I mentioned above I do wish I had transferred those big Remos in to 5 gallon bags! I'm still considering doing it I can slip those out without any shock to the roots or next to none but it's never good practice, I'm still considering it🤔

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for the kind words! It's going okay for my first run in promix but as I mentioned above I do wish I had transferred those big Remos in to 5 gallon bags! I'm still considering doing it I can slip those out without any shock to the roots or next to none but it's never good practice, I'm still considering it🤔
If you do pot up from 3 gallon get someone to give you a hand, I've found I do more damage without help😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom