the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't need no toilet paper, Its nice to have but, I'd rather stock up on Budweiser and Bic lighters, I can shit in the woods like a bear if it came down to it but I can't rub 2 sticks together to make a fire. I haven't had a beer since Christmas but I'd like a cold one right now, I've been working my ass off in the back yard and a beer or 3 right now would be great. No pubs I can even get a fking beer at they're all closed. Do you ever get that fk I want a _ _ _ _ _ NOW! and you can't get it?😬😬😓😓🥵
Boy do I..!!! I don't drink but a beer or two here and there so I only had two beers when I locked down in March (what was I thinking?🤦‍♂️), so of course as soon as I found out they offered this service at my local liquor store my first curbside pickup was beer! Lol 😋🍺
20200522 103239

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Love New England shore on a foggy morning! Today not as thick as yesterday, the whole day was a thick fog; well you know, in the afternoon it burns off some, but the fog never completely left monday

IMG 0593 e1506555408793

6973334295 5880e15e3a b

Got a lot of work to do today before I head to the beach, I'm trying to go this afternoon, but depends how all the yard work and everything else goes?!

Downloadfile

Misquamicut beach in fog kirkodd photography of new england

Got to install at least the air conditioner in the grow room today; straight from winter to summer LOL my heat literally shut off a couple hours ago and now I have to put an air conditioner in for later today! Welcome to New England, actually this is the new New England weather (don't ask)

Foggy highland light cape cod brendan reals

Grayton Beach Fog 13 of 16

The sciatica is screaming from trimming 🤬 I'm going to have to find some other way to do it because this just isn't working 😫 🔫🐒 my back should be better after I schlep a few air conditioners around though 🤦‍♂️ (glad I got the beer)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Love New England shore on a foggy morning! Today not as thick as yesterday, the whole day was a thick fog; well you know, in the afternoon it burns off some, but the fog never completely left monday

View attachment 977854

View attachment 977853

Got a lot of work to do today before I head to the beach, I'm trying to go this afternoon, but depends how all the yard work and everything else goes?!

View attachment 977855

View attachment 977856

Got to install at least the air conditioner in the grow room today; straight from winter to summer LOL my heat literally shut off a couple hours ago and now I have to put an air conditioner in for later today! Welcome to New England, actually this is the new New England weather (don't ask)

View attachment 977859

View attachment 977860

The sciatica is screaming from trimming 🤬 I'm going to have to find some other way to do it because this just isn't working 😫 🔫🐒 my back should be better after I schlep a few air conditioners around though 🤦‍♂️ (glad I got the beer)
Nice spot for a stroll on the beach, I live close to the sea but to get to a place where we could walk on the sand down a secluded beach we'd have to drive a bunch of miles and our cat doesn't like riding in the car. ( he has to go for walks with us) I'd love to be able to get him down on a beach where he could run wild after birds. He'd never catch them but it would be fun to watch him if he'd tolerate the wet sand on his toes. The loud ocean noises scare him too but a quiet soothing bit of light wave action after a bit I think 😍🐱he'd be okay with it. If we were close enough he'd get used to it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nice spot for a stroll on the beach, I live close to the sea but to get to a place where we could walk on the sand down a secluded beach we'd have to drive a bunch of miles and our cat doesn't like riding in the car. ( he has to go for walks with us) I'd love to be able to get him down on a beach where he could run wild after birds. He'd never catch them but it would be fun to watch him if he'd tolerate the wet sand on his toes. The loud ocean noises scare him too but a quiet soothing bit of light wave action after a bit I think 😍🐱he'd be okay with it. If we were close enough he'd get used to it.
Those were just internet pictures when I searched foggy Cape Cod LOL

I'm heading out myself for the first time since the lock down in about a half an hour I have no idea what to expect;

I'm driving to Home Depot 1st to see what the hell's going on there because I've got to get some vegetables and some Pro mix in the morning, I have literally been out twice I got gas and I got beer since the middle of March so I don't really know what to expect although I do know my state has a mandatory face mask policy still, considering some of the people in my state it may be an improvement🤣 LOL

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Haven't been around much going to be around even less, busy looking at properties in extremely rural areas, big places 60 acres and up trying to stay on the grid though, in the meantime I've got things I need to fix before I put this on the market hoping for an economic bounce at end-of-the-year unbelievable how much property values have dropped since the first of the year

So we've had some fun discussions about whether this virus is fake or not, on the phone of course because we were being good little citizens trying to "social distance"

But now that I've seen on tv that the virus is just another *fake, it's time for me to be back about life, haven't been fooled this badly by a government since 1969 (figure it out if you want, hint: it was the biggest event of that year) but like Keith Moon said as he lay dying.. "aaagggghhh!"

That's about it I got nothing, nothing..
Not much of an update I guess I got a pseudo Remo chemo to trim today there's no way this is Remo chemo, don't know what Single Seed sent me but it's not an indica, it's finishing up 48 hours of dark after over a hundred days in bloom right now I'll grab some pictures before I hang it

Enjoy the usual Sunday morning song, and have a great day! ✌😎

Edit: by *fake virus I mean that this is just another virus, maybe a little more aggressive than the usual virus season but certainly not what it was made out to be

I figured this out after seeing the same politicians who are having people arrested for walking on the sand, cutting someone's hair or having more than 10 people in a church kneeling in crowds of thousands of people not wearing masks

so yeah in my opinion it's just another virus season, but I'm not qualified neither am I trying to give anyone any medical advice; if you're comfortable following the guidelines in your community please continue to do so

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Haven't been around much going to be around even less, busy looking at properties in extremely rural areas, big places 60 acres and up trying to stay on the grid though, in the meantime I've got things I need to fix before I put this on the market hoping for an economic bounce at end-of-the-year unbelievable how much property values have dropped since the first of the year

So we've had some fun discussions about whether this virus is fake or not, on the phone of course because we were being good little citizens trying to "social distance"

But now that I've seen on tv that the virus is just another fake, it's time for me to be back about life, haven't been fooled this badly by a government since 1969 (figure it out if you want, hint: it was the biggest event of that year) but like Keith Moon said as he lay dying.. "aaagggghhh!"

That's about it I got nothing, nothing..
Not much of an update I guess I got a pseudo Remo chemo to trim today there's no way this is Remo chemo, don't know what Single Seed sent me but it's not an indica, it's finishing up 48 hours of dark after over a hundred days in bloom right now I'll grab some pictures before I hang it

Enjoy the usual Sunday morning song, and have a great day! ✌😎

What fake virus? Everywhere people have gone back out cases are rising fast. Florida had 4000 new cases in 3 days.

Did you really say saw it on tv?

Moshmen

Moshmen

What fake virus? Everywhere people have gone back out cases are rising fast. Florida had 4000 new cases in 3 days.

Did you really say saw it on tv?

Yes we are having a lot of new cases, however they are still passing out tests like candy here, the other day they had free testing at Raymond James stadium ( drive thru ) said they had 750 test they were gone in 3 hrs- and a friend who is a right in the thick of testing says most people testing positive don’t even have symptoms.( questions accuracy of test) Our county is supposed to be one of the harder hit spots except for Miami, but yet my our friend who’s a ER doctor in a very large hospital says they only have 3 patients? And my wife’s best friend works on a flu isolation floor and they only have 1 patient,
So yeah I don’t know what to believe either

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes we are having a lot of new cases, however they are still passing out tests like candy here, the other day they had free testing at Raymond James stadium ( drive thru ) said they had 750 test they were gone in 3 hrs- and a friend who is a right in the thick of testing says most people testing positive don’t even have symptoms.( questions accuracy of test) Our county is supposed to be one of the harder hit spots except for Miami, but yet my our friend who’s a ER doctor in a very large hospital says they only have 3 patients? And my wife’s best friend works on a flu isolation floor and they only have 1 patient,
So yeah I don’t know what to believe either

My brother is a doctor at the jacksonville hospital network and his wife is a trauma nurse. They have gotten quiet too but expect a surge.

With a virus most will eventually have it and show no symptoms because of antibodies. But lots of sickness and death before we get to that point. It will come in waves. Quickly with everyone not worrying about it in my opinion.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
see you beachwalker if i dont see you around anymore. thanks for helping on my thread and for entertaining me with your growing.

sambapati

sambapati

This is a cross I made recently, it's my first chuck since I quit growing in the mid-90s.

used a male GPS Gunslinger (stardawg×starfighter) & a White Rhino × Mazar mother, we're calling her Mazzy Star LOL! :)
View attachment 886633

Another couple weeks til I can snatch a bud and give it a try, she should be done in another month at most, hoping for good things!
View attachment 886634

Who is the singer she has a neat sound....never heard before. Thanks...

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sorry the world is making me upset. I shouldnt have posted about it. Back to did you say 60 acre property? Awesome!
Not a problem in fact not long after I posted that comment I realized I needed to clear up my point, I tend to speak more directly than is fashionable these days

I'm still taking reasonable precautions but I don't think it's hard to see the truth in this matter

Also the death count is not even close to accurate from the China virus, but it's lower than claimed, particularly in the initial onset as virtually all the deaths in state and private nursing homes were attributed to flu even though people died from other causes

and the vast majority of early deaths were never tested for flu so no one has a real idea how many people have died from it, or how it compares to the normal flu seasons mortality rate

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Who is the singer she has a neat sound....never heard before. Thanks...
She's great right! She had like a one-hit-wonder type of career I guess I don't know haven't heard much from her since but it sure is a great song

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not a problem in fact not long after I posted that comment I realized I needed to clear up my point, I tend to speak more directly than is fashionable these days

I'm still taking reasonable precautions but I don't think it's hard to see the truth in this matter

Also the death count is not even close to accurate from the China virus, but it's lower than claimed, particularly in the initial onset as virtually all the deaths in state and private nursing homes were attributed to flu even though people died from other causes

and the vast majority of early deaths were never tested for flu so no one has a real idea how many people have died from it, or how it compares to the normal flu seasons mortality rate

Or the count is much higher and we havent tested nearly enough people.

Talk to a doctor or nurse on the front lines instead of our agenda filled media.

It is much different feeling out here where there are few cases than if you live in a devastated block in new york for example.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Or the count is much higher and we havent tested nearly enough people.

Talk to a doctor or nurse on the front lines instead of our agenda filled media.

It is much different feeling out here where there are few cases than if you live in a devastated block in new york for example.

I live in or near the most effective area in the third allegedly hardest-hit state, so I have an idea how it feels, or at least how they want people to feel

If the death toll was much higher one group would be leveraging these numbers against some other group and they'd both be screaming about it in the media

So again, I don't believe any of it, from either side and I don't give a shit about any of it anymore. Again, thats just my personal opinion, and I'm done talkin about the chinese virus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom