the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Had to up-pot the tomates today; four of the next five days are going to be in the mid-40s overnight, and the only day that it isn't is going to be that cold its gonna pour rain and thunderstorms all day :/ not putting them out in that!!
20200513 170018

20200513 174940

I couldn't hold them any longer in the small cups but now their all set! they got a good shot of mykos and they'll be busy putting out roots for the next week and then they'll go out about Wednesday if it ever warms up out of the forties?!

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

I still haven't planted my seeds yet. Have no room in the tent because it's full of the wife's and daughters flowers. Except for my giant marigolds to keep the rabbits out of my vegies. Hopefully Sunday I can plant my vegies in some black gold soil I have left over or into coco. As I kid I was always told nothing in the ground until may 20th. Use to be that way, this year it's as if we bounced backwards into weather time.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

5 hrs of trimming. I save lots of the leftover trim and small nuggets for butter making. Here it is. Huge crop for an auto flower. 385 grams cut minus the stems/stalks. My estimate about 360 grams. Hopefully around 270-300 once dried to my liken. Around 55 percent moisture once I get it to around 35% I add my 55 moisture packs in my jars for storage.
Nice job, congrats! Not sure what you mean 35%?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I still haven't planted my seeds yet. Have no room in the tent because it's full of the wife's and daughters flowers. Except for my giant marigolds to keep the rabbits out of my vegies. Hopefully Sunday I can plant my vegies in some black gold soil I have left over or into coco. As I kid I was always told nothing in the ground until may 20th. Use to be that way, this year it's as if we bounced backwards into weather time.
Yeah it's going to be cold here mid-forties all next week overnight; my tomatoes will be best served in the house for another week under the nice warm halide!

🌱🌱🌱🌱

Last edited:
Jamie73

Jamie73

Yeah it's going to be cold here mid-forties all night next week overnight; my tomatoes will be best served in the house for another week under the nice warm halide!

🌱🌱🌱🌱
We have another freeze warning tonight. It's 44 degrees out. At noon it was 57. My camper still has snow on it up In Maine. I could care because we've been banned from the state till July. By then summers almost at the end up there in Greenwood.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes I follow it closely LOL It's cool you met one of The Originals! I know about ball he was an ex-slave turned cabbage farmer (or turnips?) he ended up being rich nobody knew where we made the money but they didn't think it was from cabbage LOL

But why would they build the swamp into the whole Illuminati pyramid shape, then there's Nolan's cross what the hell is that all about? and then there's the separate money pit with the amazing booby traps and then there's supposedly where they found the treasure chest supposedly ball may have found one of the smaller Treasures but who the hell knows?? I think it's the most fascinating thing on TV
There's a geologist now saying the swamp is was and has always been a sink hole . The Nolan's cross could be found anywhere in Nova Scotia, we are a province full of boulders and I could probably make a Nolan's cross in my back yard too. It's easy to find in N.S rocks everywhere. They are remnants of the retracting ice fields leaving boulders scratching the bed rock and leaving them as debris.

It's still a mystery as to what the whole thing is but as far as the current team of millionaires finding a treasure I'm thinking the chances are slim.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

5 hrs of trimming. I save lots of the leftover trim and small nuggets for butter making. Here it is. Huge crop for an auto flower. 385 grams cut minus the stems/stalks. My estimate about 360 grams. Hopefully around 270-300 once dried to my liken. Around 55 percent moisture once I get it to Where I want it, as my 55 moisture packs in my jars for storage.

Nice work! Big buds. But sorry to say that dry weight is only about 20-25% of wet weight.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

There's a geologist now saying the swamp is was and has always been a sink hole . The Nolan's cross could be found anywhere in Nova Scotia, we are a province full of boulders and I could probably make a Nolan's cross in my back yard too. It's easy to find in N.S rocks everywhere. They are remnants of the retracting ice fields leaving boulders scratching the bed rock and leaving them as debris.

It's still a mystery as to what the whole thing is but as far as the current team of millionaires finding a treasure I'm thinking the chances are slim.
Nolan's cross it is a key and they reduced it and aligned it somehow and hopped on one foot and it pointed to the Money Pit or something I don't remember and I saw the show when some other geologists said the swamp was man-made so it's a push; we'll see what happens I guess

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

We have another freeze warning tonight. It's 44 degrees out. At noon it was 57. My camper still has snow on it up In Maine. I could care because we've been banned from the state till July. By then summers almost at the end up there in Greenwood.
Yeah Maine's a bit ridiculous not really surprised though considering;

I might be moving to Maine before too long and if I do it's going to be wtfut (way the funk up there)

New Hampshire's pricey as hell but Maine they practically giving it away I don't have to tell you if you've already got a camper up there LOL they practically pay you to live there ..like Alaska😯

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hottest days of the year in July in Maine, We go ? used to go through once twice a year on the way to Ottawa. Last year early July Bangore was 100 f. We went right past Greenwood through Bethel and stay in Gorham. Your up in the mountains there should be clear by July. We usually drive to Augusta then right turn up through there overnight in Gorham then zigzag our way up to Cornwall around lake Champlain or we've also taken the ferry across to Plattsburgh. We prefer going that route to staying in Canada because I find the trans Canada highway from New Brunswick through Quebec to Ontario a boring fking drive with the Quebec police strictly enforcing speed limits.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Been licking my fingers. Didn't have any gloves left from flu
The other day trimming I went through a set, well a pair of gloves on my left hand in no time with the black dog, I literally could not separate my fingers most of the time to work LOL (I eventually gave up on the gloves)

I ended up with maybe close to a gram of scissor hash it was amazing I smoked on it for a day and a half

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeah Maine's a bit ridiculous not really surprised though considering;

I might be moving to Maine before too long and if I do it's going to be wtfut (way the funk up there)

New Hampshire's pricey as hell but Maine they practically giving it away I don't have to tell you if you've already got a camper up there LOL they practically pay you to live there ..like Alaska😯
I'd think if you are considering moving to Maine you look further to the south side than the north, Closer to the Bay of Fundy to get some of the warmer influence off the ocean. Way up near the Canadian border its cold as fk and snow over your trees at times. -35 c with snow and wind.through the winter?....Fk no... not this guy, I'm too old for that. I can't stand winter and winter there starts in October and end soon. I think Alaska might be warmer.😀😀

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'd think if you are considering moving to Maine you look further to the south side than the north, Closer to the Bay of Fundy to get some of the warmer influence off the ocean. Way up near the Canadian border its cold as fk and snow over your trees at times. -35 c with snow and wind.through the winter?....Fk no... not this guy, I'm too old for that. I can't stand winter and winter there starts in October and end soon. I think Alaska might be warmer.😀😀
I'm thinking both North and ocean lol I've already got a few areas in mind I looked at a few years ago, and then things changed and getting back to New Hampshire became a possibility; and now the Chinese virus has changed things again unfortunately

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hottest days of the year in July in Maine, We go ? used to go through once twice a year on the way to Ottawa. Last year early July Bangore was 100 f. We went right past Greenwood through Bethel and stay in Gorham. Your up in the mountains there should be clear by July. We usually drive to Augusta then right turn up through there overnight in Gorham then zigzag our way up to Cornwall around lake Champlain or we've also taken the ferry across to Plattsburgh. We prefer going that route to staying in Canada because I find the trans Canada highway from New Brunswick through Quebec to Ontario a boring fking drive with the Quebec police strictly enforcing speed limits.
I used to have friends from Upper State ny in Plattsburgh last time I saw that bunch was at the last dead show in Highgate Vermont in 95 a few weeks before Jerry died, we didn't really keep in touch much after that

Latest posts

Top Bottom