BLACK D.O.G.
20201122 192929

MAZZY STAR
20201122 192901

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don’t see the problem with ur pics? Lookin good over at the beach
agreed. Pics look great lately.
Hey guys Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the kind words!

Been working on my pics cuz I finally got sick of everything being monotone yellow

With that said I've definitely taken a step backwards here though 🤷‍♂️

BLACK D.O.G. @ 60 days tomorrow
2020 11 26 07 29 51 988
2020 11 26 07 30 05 089

First morning in a looong while I didn't have to water or do anything, so wasn't about to drag them out just for pictures 🤣✌LOL

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

2nd purchase of my favorite designer nutes, 12 bottle kit coming next week, only $390
Screenshot 20201126 160744 DuckDuckGo

Just kidding LOL just having a little fun!
😁 Grew every plant on this page, and for the last few months with this product exclusively, just adding some calmag
2020 11 25 07 50 42 723

Normally I only use this product in veg but I couldn't find my scale to weigh out the Masterblend LOL I've since found the scale but I'm staying with this product for now, not the first time I've used it for the whole cycle
20201125 072905

I also grew every summer Garden tomato for the last three years using this product, the 5lb box lasted me almost three years so far & I still have quite a bit left, but I noticed a steep price increased on their other products today so I grabbed another box, luv this stuff!

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
2nd purchase of my favorite designer nutes, 12 bottles kit coming next week, only $390
View attachment 1060678

Just kidding LOL just having a little fun!
😁 Grew every plant on this page, and for the last few months with this product exclusively, just adding some added calmag
View attachment 1060680

Normally I only use this product in veg but I couldn't find my scale to weigh out the Masterblend LOL I've since found the scale but I'm staying with this product for now, not the first time I've used it for the whole cycle
View attachment 1060679

I also grew every summer Garden tomato for the last three years using this product, the 5lb box lasted me almost three years so far & I still have quite a bit left, but I noticed a steep price increased on their other products today so I grabbed another box, luv this stuff!

One of my best friends used that stuff for years in a pretty big grow. Exactly the same stuff, shultz 20-20-20.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I absolutely love it, dissolves instantly and gives heavy growth in veg that I actually have to try to hold back, and the price of $18..! What's not to love?
🙂👌 it's basically the same product as Jack's 20-20-20 for about 1/3 the price

Yep, my friend was one of the better growers out of the group before he quit growing, and the only one to go super cheap with his nutes. But he consistently outperformed a lot of dudes using advanced and GH. Most of us ran GH or HOG 3part.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I like the look of the Mazzy Star, nice plant.
Thanks I'm liking her myself, definite lucky seed! I chucked her a few years ago from a GPS Gunslinger and a WOS Mazar × White Rhino

The temperature hasn't been below 68, usually low 70's so the color seems to be coming out naturally, and she's frosty as hell too

I've only run her once I think it was last year and she was green the whole run so I don't know what changed?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks I'm liking her myself, definite lucky seed! I chucked her a few years ago from a GPS Gunslinger and a WOS Mazar × White Rhino

The temperature hasn't been below 68, usually low 70's so the color seems to be coming out naturally, and she's frosty as hell too

I've only run her once I think it was last year and she was green the whole run so I don't know what changed?
Sure is pretty!

Latest posts

Top Bottom