• Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Breaking in a new rolling machine
(aka somebody can't sleep😕)
20201210 011551

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yes, I was born on an island but landlocked atm for a few more years till I get to my 40 acres with a river that runs through it.
I can't wait i tell ya...
I was just outta U.S.M.C. "Parris Island" bootcamp @ 17 when I worked my way from South Carolina down the coast to Florida, ending up in Santa Monica,Ca. for 3 years Venice Beach was fun. Then I moved to Texas, eventually in a beach cottage near Port Lavaca,Tx. I fish and enjoy building & designing hot rods in my Semi-retirement. Love the bay's and jetties.

IMG 20201118 083230 837
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So I bought this apparently last year, I would have sworn I had it in 18 it's been sitting there forever, almost full

I paid $10.00 for it, now look at the price!?

Screenshot 20201210 072137 Photo Editor

Screenshot 20201210 071846 DuckDuckGo

I looked it up for the picture but I had no idea it had more than doubled in price in under 2 years, wow price gouge much??

As I've said many times I don't believe in Blossom boosting potions, I originally bought it to use in my tomatoes in late season, but ended up using GH Flora bloom liquid in addition to the Schultz 20-20-20

So now it just sits there, I literally haven't touched it for over a year🕸

Anyway before I got off track about the price increase, I'm planning to use it just to get rid of it

I have a plant with 4-5 weeks to go, going to start the blossom booster anytime now, will be interesting to see how quickly the plant yellows

If it's manageable I plan on using it for the last 2-3 weeks of feeding of every plants bloom cycle going forward

The last 7-10 days or so is always just plain water anyway so the window of use is fairly narrow

sportyridr

sportyridr

ROMBERRY
uppotted 12/9
View attachment 1065739

Topped 7 ish days ago
Into bloom in 5-7 days

She's a magnesium pig, you can see a couple of tiger striped leaves on one or two on the bottom

I'm going to up her magnesium going forward to head that issue off, aside from that she's bulletproof and a pleasure to grow

Run off of the ffof was 1550ppm🤦‍♂️ / 6.4 pH; needless to say she won't need anything but water for awhile LOL

Looking good...I think you have me sold on getting a few Romberry to try, then again maybe I should just get some Romulan regs and cross with my neverending Blueberry seed collection that keeps growing from freebies. 😁

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Looking good...I think you have me sold on getting a few Romberry to try, then again maybe I should just get some Romulan regs and cross with my neverending Blueberry seed collection that keeps growing from freebies. 😁
Hey how's it going I really like the romberry is one of my favorites it's a bit of a creeper but it's also a go-to for me, but making your own seeds is always better, lol good luck with the project!

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

I was just outta U.S.M.C. "Parris Island" bootcamp @ 17 when I worked my way from South Carolina down the coast to Florida, ending up in Santa Monica,Ca. for 3 years Venice Beach was fun. Then I moved to Texas, eventually in a beach cottage near Port Lavaca,Tx. I fish and enjoy building & designing hot rods in my Semi-retirement. Love the bay's and jetties.
Care to elaborate on the hotrods???

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

🍃🙋‍♂️ ..going to get there, I don't know

20201211 084641

Really want to get the Romberry into bloom, they stretch like crazy as it is

3 days since transplant and they didn't miss a beat, roots got a mykos rub like a pork butt on a Saturday night for a Sunday morning cook!🍖

was going to put them in Monday, but might put them in tomorrow morning to get it over with, they look like they're are already growing in that 1550 PPM ffof LOL I don't think it will be a problem

Before I forget since I started using the fox farm again the fungus gnats are back in abundance; I virtually had none the whole time using a pro-mix and worm casting medium, and I've posted this in Back Pages, but now they're back and in a big way

also adding lime again, whereas the Peat / worm casting mix almost never required soil pH adjusting; not saying it's bad soil, I like it for 18 bucks believe me, I'm going to get another bag likely before Christmas

sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey how's it going I really like the romberry is one of my favorites it's a bit of a creeper but it's also a go-to for me, but making your own seeds is always better, lol good luck with the project!

Haha..saw some Romulan seeds yesterday...now can't remember where, price was right too...lol...I'll look again later

SSgrower

SSgrower

Ok, I have a few pic's of cars I've worked with, just let me see. Here is a pic of a friends Corvette next to my 16 Mustang GT w/3.55:1 gears, BMR suspension, SVE X-pipe, SVE racing wheels, SVE progressive lowering springs, Airaid intake "tube" ect. I'll look for more.
Finding more. I don't want to hijack thread, maybe I'll find a place to upload these in another place here.

20200725 085954 1
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

UPDATE: 12/12

ROMBERRY

Romberry went into bloom this morning, nice and short the way I like them! 😎👌 screw the Giant Sequoias I'm not growing any more big plants like that
20201211 105238

Took a beer mug full of cuts, there in the fridge in water for a couple days, I do that to all my cuts now & I've had success doing it this way using my new cloning mix, which is actually my old seed starting mix

I've already got a grow journal on here where I grew a Romberry using only Jobe's spikes & pHed water if anyone is interested

Found out last night my second ex-wife died three and a half years ago, now they're both gone. I'm saddened but not surprised that her family didn't contact me because we've been out of contact for over two decades, may God rest her soul.

Top Bottom