• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

097FD73F B481 4FD8 9D8B CC938488D8A0

SSgrower

SSgrower

Dolomite will up ph, perlite helps grow mediums expand, curing & drying methods. So much to study & retain. When I was growing up, & planted herb I just watched mostly. Nerd's got ahold of herb & it really got technical. It reminds me of hot rod building, old day's slap a 4 bbl. carb and cam in a car and go. Now day's we have EFI, better chassis & suspension capability, wider wheels & lighter as well as a lighter driveline using aluminum driveshafts, it's all changed and intellectual study which I enjoy.
Here is a 65 mustang near where I live repainted and lighter wheels. This is where it all started. Thanks for the views.

20171224 093853 1
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Dolomite will up ph, perlite helps grow mediums expand, curing & drying methods. So much to study & retain. When I was growing up, & planted herb I just watched mostly. Nerd's got ahold of herb & it really got technical. It reminds me of hot rod building, old day's slap a 4 bbl. carb and cam in a car and go. Now day's we have EFI, better chassis & suspension capability, wider wheels & lighter as well as a lighter driveline using aluminum driveshafts, it's all changed and intellectual study which I enjoy.
Here is a 65 mustang near where I live repainted and lighter wheels. This is where it all started. Thanks for the views.
That's a beautiful Mustang! at first I thought it was a 64 before I read, like that black fastback too!

Yeah I don't buy all the high-tech hype, I believe the world of Internet cannabis is mainly fed by people hocking nutrients and grow lights and other assorted trinkets that I don't need

Someone I forget who posted that 'dolomite baby' cartoon as an answer in a thread last week, cracked me up, so I knew I had to save it! 🤣👌

Treecutter

Treecutter

These are the other two pictures I was able to get

View attachment 1056853View attachment 1056854

I tagged the bud & will keep an eye on it, didn't see any more like this anywhere else but I really didn't have time to examine it, was just before lights out, I'll check next watering
Years ago I seen an Indica do that on an outdoor grow. It ended up producing way more trichromes than any of the other and had a smell of Juicy Fruit gum after it was cured. The buds were gooey on the inside.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Years ago I seen an Indica do that on an outdoor grow. It ended up producing way more trichromes than any of the other and had a smell of Juicy Fruit gum after it was cured. The buds were gooey on the inside.
I've never seen that before? I've seen bug poop before from mites and it didn't look like that, that was an odd thing for sure!? that plants already in the jar anyway, kind of forgot about it if I'm honest LOL

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Well they weren't kidding about the blizzard there was 14" out there at 6 a.m. when I hit it with a snowblower with a clearance height of 10" 🤦‍♂️ and it's supposed to snow till 1pm; at least it wasn't a nor'easter
🌬🌨off the ocean, so there isn't as much wind as they said

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well they weren't kidding about the blizzard there was 14" out there at 6 a.m. when I hit it with a snowblower with a clearance height of 10" 🤦‍♂️ and it's supposed to snow till 1pm; at least it wasn't a nor'easter 🌬🌨off the ocean, so there isn't as much wind as they said

we got mostly missed for the first winter storm warning here but mrs. Mmg still slid off the road on the way to work on the oily icy road. No damage to her or the car.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

We got a lil more than the 8 to 12"...jeebus...2 feet of it...blah
Oh yeah it'll be 2' here before it's done!! and I was just corrected by the weather report apparently it is a nor'Easter; they had 78 mile an hour winds down the Cape and high sixties on the islands, not really much wind here North of Boston though, I wouldn't call it a nor'easter but they are

amekins

amekins

Well they weren't kidding about the blizzard there was 14" out there at 6 a.m. when I hit it with a snowblower with a clearance height of 10" 🤦‍♂️ and it's supposed to snow till 1pm; at least it wasn't a nor'easter
🌬🌨off the ocean, so there isn't as much wind as they said
I’m chuckling because I am quite confident this time using the snowblower you had on more than boxers. 😂

amekins

amekins

Oh yeah it'll be 2' here before it's done!! and I was just corrected by the weather report apparently it is a nor'Easter; they had 78 mile an hour winds down the Cape and high sixties on the islands, not really much wind here North of Boston though, I wouldn't call it a nor'easter but they are
I’ve heard some very cool wind howling today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom