the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Oh yeah it'll be 2' here before it's done!! and I was just corrected by the weather report apparently it is a nor'Easter; they had 78 mile an hour winds down the Cape and high sixties on the islands, not really much wind here North of Boston though, I wouldn't call it a nor'easter but they are
Glad everyone is ok and I really should not have been bitchin about the 60 degree weather I had to work in on Thursday! So cold no beach goers ? U all make me thankful !

C214EE73 34D9 4A56 8D51 B29302478373
DF62240A 5B4C 4F4C 850F 900C50E7D5AC
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What does the epson salt and silica do for your plants? Sorry this stuff is new to me. Also beautiful pictures by the way all!
Thanks for checking the pics out! Epsom salts provides magnesium and sulfur, I've just started using the silica recently & really don't know what its done for my plants yet, if anything but it's certainly not a negative so far

sportyridr

sportyridr

Thanks for checking the pics out! Epsom salts provides magnesium and sulfur, I've just started using the silica recently & really don't know what its done for my plants yet, if anything but it's certainly not a negative so far
Interested to hear your results about the Silica. Look forward to an experienced growers take on adding it to feeding mix. I just started adding it as well. Mostly watching the 4 younger plants, however being a newer grower most of the time things have to hit me over the head so I notice. Haha, not that extreme but you know what I mean.

I have an idea about making a organic supplement to add my nutrient mix. This mix would contain alot of what Recharge has in it but at way less cost. I was thinking about posting over on my thread. I'll get something together about it.

I seem to be somehow drawn to the more organic way of growing but not willing to go full tilt boogie with it just now.

DNhappy

DNhappy

This is my little grow I'm doing. Making some s1 seeds. I got platinum punch, AJ sour pee, gelato 45, gmo, gushers, mendo breath, SFV og, and tony Clifton. I have already made the S1 pollen from each strain. Do you think it'll cross pollinate if I turned off the fan, took separate Q-tips for each strain and pollinate the girls. Then turn back on the fan after an hour or so? Any info would help. Also if temp and humidity in good range?

BA75412C 1A8C 4ECF BE4E 5DEA083A7C27
5008FE17 B69D 4CE2 A86A E2F063F7D08C
Top Bottom