the beach house

• Thread starter Beachwalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DNhappy

DNhappy

Have a question what humidity do you keep In the room when light is on? My humidity is at 25 percent I heard it's best at 40-50! So I put a big cup with water In it the tent and humidity went to 35 percent what's a good sweet spot that you guys think would work best? Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas all!

Reactions: PK1
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Have a question what humidity do you keep In the room when light is on? My humidity is at 25 percent I heard it's best at 40-50! So I put a big cup with water In it the tent and humidity went to 35 percent what's a good sweet spot that you guys think would work best? Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas all!
45-55% rh is ideal.
start your own thread.

DNhappy

DNhappy

I only ask questions because your guy's stuff looks so good if it's a only friends thing I'll join another thread! Just wanna learn from the best I've seen. Sorry if I'm asking to much but why not learn from the ones like and respect the most!!!! If I'm intruding just let me know I'll find another thread! Thanks for all your advice. Frfr!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I only ask questions because your guy's stuff looks so good if it's a only friends thing I'll join another thread! Just wanna learn from the best I've seen. Sorry if I'm asking to much but why not learn from the ones like and respect the most!!!! If I'm intruding just let me know I'll find another thread! Thanks for all your advice. Frfr!
Post away! I don't always catch everything but glad you got your answer!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Oh I see!? Well that's even more impressive! You must be getting near your goal! I've got to drop about 20 lbs. myself 😕
ya thanks again I'm down to 245 from 315 last Christmas, I'm aiming for 200, since the gym closed for a month due to double digit flu numbers I've not dropped a lb but they recently opened again so In the New Year I'm hoping to get back at it hard.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I pick up humidifiers at a second hand store Value Village (if there's one around you ) for $5 less our 30% seniors discount. Most of my grow equipment has come from these places, side lighting,fans,humidifiers, black out curtains. When my humidity gets down in the 20% or lower I have 2 small humidifiers running full time to keep it in the 50's

DNhappy

DNhappy

Thanks @PipeCarver thats a great idea. All the little things add up so the discount store would work out perfect. I hope they have the things I need. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm officially adding a second day to the Christmas holiday as I've just found out I can now legally celebrate Boxing Day in my state..!
Screenshot 20201226 112546 Photo Editor

So now my holiday season starts on the 23rd with the observance of Festivus and runs through Boxing Day; I like it, I like it alot! 🎄🎉🎁

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm officially adding a second day to the Christmas holiday as I've just found out I can now legally celebrate Boxing Day in my state..!
View attachment 1071960

So now my holiday season starts on the 23rd with the observance of Festivus and runs through Boxing Day; I like it, I like it alot!
Boxing Day is kind of an unofficial holiday here....I'm a soccer fan (arsenal....whomp whomp...) and boxing day in england is akin to new years day in america for college football...just a ton of games all morning into early afternoon.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
View attachment 1071960

So now my holiday season starts on the 23rd with the observance of Festivus and runs through Boxing Day; I like it, I like it alot! 🎄🎉🎁
lol, I like how you think!

Thanks @PipeCarver thats a great idea. All the little things add up so the discount store would work out perfect. I hope they have the things I need. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
You can come over to my diary and ask questions, I don't mind it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom