THE BEAST 666 BLOOM TREATMENT to stop vertical growth

• Thread starter Planet Maker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunsimulator

I seen studies

I HAVE SEEN STUDIES IN THE BOI WORLD, WERE THEY USE ALCOHOL ,, DRINKING ALCOHOL THAT IS ,, TO MAKE PLANTS GROW EVERYTHING SMALLER BUT THE FRUITS OF THE PLANTS!
SHIT SORRY FOR CAPS

been reading for a lil while a following a study were they are taking plants , inducing alcohol ,, and finding the plant grows smaller ,, leaves ,, stalks and everything ,, the only thing that wasen't reduced in size is the fruits or buds these plants grew!!!

if anyone is intrested google it up!

C

Cannaseur Kid

There should be classes offered at your local junior college that you can start with. The ingredients in the plant foods that you guys are using are not new to horticulture just new to you guys. Plants have hormones. Hormones regulate growth in all aspects. Control the hormones, control the plants growth. "Gibberillins". look it up. sounds like you guys may be getting a little ahead of yourselves.

P

Planet Maker

There should be classes offered at your local junior college that you can start with. The ingredients in the plant foods that you guys are using are not new to horticulture just new to you guys. Plants have hormones. Hormones regulate growth in all aspects. Control the hormones, control the plants growth. "Gibberillins". look it up. sounds like you guys may be getting a little ahead of yourselves.

More sounds likes your a self made know it all that dug up an old post, newbie LOL!

C

Cannaseur Kid

Not self made. Credit is given it's due dilligence. Newb? Far from it. Don't let the name fool you.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

PHOSPHOLOAD is like the same thing. place that bad boy in at 2 or 3 weeks in bloom. it will stop the growth. that and bud blood for the 1st week. Bud ingnitor can be use to replace both of them and is cheaper. wont stop the groth as fast but timeing is key.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I've never seen this stuff before. I'm not sure how this is helpful though. I can see using whatever bloom treatment if you had accidentally vegged too long but otherwise wouldn't it be better for your plant to transition on their own? just curious

J

jakew215

More sounds likes your a self made know it all that dug up an old post, newbie LOL!

this post wasnt needed dick. its not your job to call people out.

and as far as stopping vertical growth... i'd try training/topping/vegging less.

why would you want to throw nutes at you plant to stop growth? whether it works or not at doing this, idk, but it sure as hell doesnt sound good for the ladies.

opt1c

opt1c

they don't have to put pgr's on labels; they are in all bushmaster type products.... if a company is telling you their product is organic but they say that getting an official OMRI stamp or whatever costs too much THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT and don't believe a word they say... until ag depts make labeling rules stricter you're going to have this "organic" bs flooding the market; i'm sure if you got the company on the phone the response after all the bs would be "all compounds are organic" or something to that effect

keep it simple and keep the crap outa your rez; you want to limit vertical growth; go to phytotech and buy some 100% pure pgr's... want some paclo they go that; giberlic acid; no prob... knock yourself out; or find some nice indica genetics and stop over vegging

R

robz

they don't have to put pgr's on labels; they are in all bushmaster type products.... if a company is telling you their product is organic but they say that getting an official OMRI stamp or whatever costs too much THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT and don't believe a word they say... until ag depts make labeling rules stricter you're going to have this "organic" bs flooding the market; i'm sure if you got the company on the phone the response after all the bs would be "all compounds are organic" or something to that effect

keep it simple and keep the crap outa your rez; you want to limit vertical growth; go to phytotech and buy some 100% pure pgr's... want some paclo they go that; giberlic acid; no prob... knock yourself out; or find some nice indica genetics and stop over vegging
I'm going to have to agree with the above statement. I'm growing 2 different Indicas right now. G13 labs Blue Venom is a great short plant. Has short nodes & no big stretch to speak of. I could see using products like the ones mentioned on a Sativa that has a wicked stretch like my Sour Cream I just grew. But Damn she was a pretty tree lol.

D

Darkstar

Flower Dragon is another PGR product that makes no mention of PGR's in it. What gives it away is the N-P-K, very low, and the description of the product is almost identical to what was said about SuperBud.

B

Buddy Flowers

Why not just learn how to grow your plants properly instead of relying on a bottle of chemicals to fuck with your plants?

Since MMJ, the growing scene has turned into a cesspool of mediocrity

I

ibTheMan

Top your Sativa's always !, control heat and they wont stretch as much.
Sativas grow tall tho, thats what they do, want short plants, get ah nice indica. i control hazes great w/o chemicals with proper veg and switch timing, you can too.

S

Steve Z

Why not just learn how to grow your plants properly instead of relying on a bottle of chemicals to fuck with your plants?

Since MMJ, the growing scene has turned into a cesspool of mediocrity

best truth i'll hear all day.

O

OldSchool

Hydroponic Fert List by Nv Agri Fert (Label Readings)

Hey Opt 1c,
this is from NV. Agri,Fert List Sheet-Label, Has most Hydroponic Nutrient Manufactor in it, with thier fert reading.

Peace

B

BDBuds

Ive used the beast extensively, it works great, but you have to be careful. At full strength it will stop your stretch very quickly, and you may not yield as well due to short buds. I would also recommend running it at 3/4 strength for a couple days, because it can cause some strains to get very very hairy, and look different than the strain should. I dont use it to harden, just because I dont wanna run a pgr after week 2. It does work though. I use it mainly because I am forced to keep as many strains on shelves as possible, and its tough growing a 6 light table with 15 strains on it. I would definitely only recommend it to people with short ceilings, or people who just really want to grow a lot of strains.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Ive used the beast extensively, it works great, but you have to be careful. At full strength it will stop your stretch very quickly, and you may not yield as well due to short buds. I would also recommend running it at 3/4 strength for a couple days, because it can cause some strains to get very very hairy, and look different than the strain should. I dont use it to harden, just because I dont wanna run a pgr after week 2. It does work though. I use it mainly because I am forced to keep as many strains on shelves as possible, and its tough growing a 6 light table with 15 strains on it. I would definitely only recommend it to people with short ceilings, or people who just really want to grow a lot of strains.
you're any ready had children ????

Latest posts

Top Bottom