The Beginning of a new era.

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Woot woot, finally my new grow room is starting to take shape or at least the room got cleaned & one tents put up.

My carer and his friend come round today and put it up for me, his friend which is now my new friend gave me the tent & is bringing round another next week.

It’s massive 7.75ft long & 3.75ft wide said it cost £600 but gave it to me for nothing 😀

My old room is only 1.9ft long/wide it’s like having a football field to play with compared to my old flowering closet.

its going to be so nice & so much easier keeping clean as i have to pull all my plants out atm if i want to empty the run off let alone clean up dead leaves ect.

Being disabled it’s going to make my life so much easier & better , no more listening to the fan at night because the grow room is in my bedroom.

Already know 3 of the strains I am going to start in my new room, all going well as there ones I wanted to grow for either a long time or in the case of one a old lost strain brought back to life.

One will be sensi seeds nl#5 x haze witch I always wanted to try but was to expensive witch I managed to get on a 50% sale.

Another is green house exodus cheese as I love cheesey cheeses.

Finally green houses lost Pearl ibl witch is a reworked silver Pearl ( my forever strain till it vanished )

The rest are a mystery atm.

I can’t get over how much ( very much needed ) extra room i will have

The beginning of a new era
The beginning of a new era 2
Last edited:
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
That's a really nice tent you got there!

jj

Top Bottom